Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance policy is a comprehensive plan which offers several features and benefits to policyholders. The primary advantage of this policy is that it gives ways to protect a person from the financial burden when it comes to hospitalization to ensure peace of mind. It offers individual plans with a family floater option that will help a lot to overcome high medical expenses. Moreover, the policy offers add-on benefits to policyholders that can help avoid emptying of savings.
It is available for one year with lifelong renewability allowing policyholders to get the best services. There is no maximum age limit in this plan while renewing. The minimum sum insured amount is Rs.1 lakh and the maximum sum insured amount is Rs.25 lakhs. Anyone who is in the age group 18-65 can apply for this policy. Some of the features covered in the plan include COVID-19 hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, accidental coverage, lifelong renewability, AYUSH treatment, etc.
Eligibility for Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy
|Minimum entry age||18 years for individual health plans and 3 months for dependent children under floater option|
|Maximum entry age||65 years and 25 years for dependent children under floater option|
|Sum assured options||Rs.5 lakh to Rs.50 lakhs|
|Policy term||1 year|
|Premium payment||Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly|
Key highlights of Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy
- No pre-medical screening for people who are below 45 years
- Lifetime renewability with no maximum age limit
- Co-payment with a minimum of 5 % on all claims
- 5% no claim bonus for all the claim-free years
- Coverage for specific diseases with a waiting period of 24 months
- The policy covers all the daycare procedures
- Portability options for policyholders when they want to switch over to other insurers
- Revision/modification of the policy
- Tax benefits for policyholders after buying the plan
- 10 % family discount for policyholders when including 2 eligible family members under a single policy
- 15% 10 % family discount for policyholders when including more than 2 eligible family members under a single policy
- 5% discounts for online purchases
- The plan offers coverage for road ambulance charges up to Rs.2000
- ICU coverage up to 5% of the sum insured or up to a maximum of Rs.10000 on a daily basis
- The policy has a cap of 2% of the sum insured on room rent up to a maximum of Rs. 5000 per day
- Expenses for cataract treatments up to 25 % of the sum insured or Rs.40,000 whichever is lower
- Coverage for modern treatment up to 50 % of the sum insured amount
- Option to pay the premium amount in installments
- Coverage for pre-existing illnesses with 48 months waiting period
- A grace period of 30 days
Inclusions in Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy
- Pre and post hospitalization: The policy offers coverage for pre-hospitalization with 30 days waiting period and post-hospitalization with 60 days waiting period
- AYUSH treatment: AYUSH is a special coverage offered by the plan for policyholders who want to choose alternative treatment options such as Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy
- Hospitalization expenses: Bajaj Allianz’s Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance policy covers hospitalization expenses such as room rent, boarding, nursing, etc.
- Modern treatment coverage: The plan offers coverage for modern treatments such as robotic surgeries, Balloon Sinuplasty, Intravitreal injections, Stereotactic radio surgeries, Oral Chemotherapy, Deep Brain Stimulation, stem cell therapy, Bronchial Thermoplasty, and Stereotactic radio surgeries with 50% of hospitalization sum insured
- COVID-19 hospitalization: The policy offers coverage for COVID-19 hospitalization in listed hospitals
- Critical illness and accidental coverage: Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani health insurance plan offers coverage for critical illness and injuries caused by accidents
Exclusions in Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy
- Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy
- Sterility and infertility
- Expenses related to any admission primarily for diagnostic and evaluation purposes
- Rest cure, rehabilitation, and respite cure
- Obesity/weight control
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery
- Hazardous or adventure sports
- Maternity expenses
- OPD treatment and domiciliary hospitalization expenses
- Investigation/ Evaluation
- Treatment outside India
- OPD expenses
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Unproven treatment
- Change of gender treatments
Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy cancellation
A policyholder can cancel the policy by giving 15 days written notice and the insurer will refund the premium for the unexpired policy period.
What are the sum insured options offered by Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy?
The policy offers sum insured options of RS.1 lakh to Rs.25 lakhs for policyholders which cater to their needs.
What is the waiting period for Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy?
30 days initial waiting period, 2 years for specific illnesses, and 4 years for pre-existing illnesses.
Does the policy offer coverage for modern treatments?
Yes. The policy offers coverage for modern treatments such as Balloon Sinuplasty, deep brain stimulation, stereotactic radio surgeries, intravitreal injections, robotic surgeries, stem cell therapy, bronchial thermoplasty, etc.
Is COVID-19 hospitalization coverage available under the policy?
Yes. The policy offers coverage for COVID-19 hospitalization with 15 days waiting period.
What are the sub-limits of the Bajaj Allianz Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance policy?
The policy has a 2% of the sum insured on room rent up to a maximum of Rs.5000 per day and ICU coverage up to 5% of the sum insured or up to a maximum of Rs.10000 on a daily basis.
Does the policy offer cashless claims?
The policy offers cashless claims in listed hospitals and the company will pay amounts directly.
Can policyholders get coverage for critical illnesses and accidents?
The policy offers coverage for critical illnesses and accidents enabling policyholders to claim amounts as soon as possible.
What is the duration of this policy?
The duration of this policy is 1 year with lifelong renewability.
Is there any co-payment under this plan?
Yes. The plan has a 5% of co-payment for every hospitalization.
Where to buy the policy?
Customers can buy the policy online at the best prices that will help save more money.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Buy Health Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Star Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- HDFC Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Super Top Up Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Corona Kavach Health Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Corona Rakshak Policy Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Cash Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Select Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Group Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Group Insurance Policy
- ICICI Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Term Insurance vs Other Life-Saving Products
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits
- Preventive Health Check-Ups and Income Tax Deductions in India