Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited
Aegon Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Aegon – an international provider of life insurance and Bennett Coleman and Company – India’s biggest media conglomerate. Headquartered in Mumbai, Aegon began its operations in India in July 2008 and has its branches across different cities in India.
With its presence in more than 20 countries, Aegon Life Insurance company aims at fulfilling its vision of creating stress-free lives – Aegon, toh tension gone. Hence, this leading insurer is committed to providing customers with a financially secured future and they are constantly working towards it.
Why opt for Aegon Life Insurance?
- Reliability: Aegon Life Insurance has marked its presence in the insurance sector with cost-effective products focused on the needs of the customers.
- Claim settlement ratio: Aegon boasts of a high claim settlement ratio of 98.01% (IRDAI Annual report 19-20), proving itself as a trustworthy insurance partner.
- Customer service: Aegon Life Insurance is known for its excellent customer support for all its existing and prospective customers by offering all kinds of insurance-specific solutions.
Important Facts about Aegon Life Insurance Company
- Aegon’s roots date back to 175 years.
- Aegon Life Insurance serves over 4.4 lakh customers all over the country.
- It offers an array of insurance products at an affordable cost.
- Aegon Life Insurance adopts a multi-channel distribution strategy to help its customers secure a long-term financial future.
- From 2013 till 2016, Aegon Life Insurance has been awarded the E-Business Leader Award.
Benefits of choosing Aegon Life Insurance
- The insurer offers 1 crore life cover.
- It has a quick and hassle-free claim settlement process.
- Aegon’s life insurance policies offer tax benefits under Section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act for premiums paid.
Types of Life insurance products offered by Aegon Life Insurance
- Term Insurance: Aegon Life Insurance understands that every individual has different requirements and hence, they have designed separate term insurance plans catering to the different needs of the individuals.
- ULIPs: Aegon Life Insurance’s ULIPs provide the dual benefit of investment as well as protection. It offers a good return with a portion of customers’ premiums invested into life cover and others into the capital market.
- Child Plan: Aegon’s child plan ensures a secured financial future for your child as the money collected can be used to fulfill your child’s dreams and goals during an unforeseen financial crisis.
- Savings and Investment plan: Aegon’s savings and investment plan provides assured returns along with a sum assured to the beneficiary in the absence of the insured as well as pay-outs for six years.
To know more about Aegon Life Insurance products, you can visit iiflinsurance.com and opt for the ideal insurance plan as per your requirement.