Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz offers a unique health insurance plan called Bajaj health infinity that offers the best features for individuals and families. It is a comprehensive health plan which provides an option of the unlimited sum insured, allowing a policyholder to get first-rate treatment in any registered hospitals all over India.
The policy covers cashless claims, reimbursement claims, pre-existing illnesses benefit, preventive health check-ups, emergency road ambulance charges, etc.
Eligibility criteria for Bajaj Allianz health infinity
|Minimum entry age||18 years for adults and 3 months for dependent children|
|Maximum entry age||65 years for adults and 25 years for dependent children|
|Sum assured options||No limit|
|Policy term||1 year/ 2 years/ 3 years|
|Premium payment||Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly|
Key highlights of Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy
- Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy provides comprehensive coverage without any limit on the sum assured.
- The plan offers coverage for in-patient hospitalization treatment without any sub-limit.
- Policyholders can get coverage for a road ambulance up to Rs.5000 per hospitalization.
- One of the critical features of this plan is that it excludes pre-medical tests for up to 45 years.
- The policy provides coverage for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization with a waiting period of 60 days and 90 days, respectively.
- Policyholders who have pre-existing illnesses can age coverage after 36 months.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy offers preventive health check-ups at the end of every 3 policy years.
- Policyholders can select the health policy as per the day room rent.
- Lifetime renewability.
- Income tax privilege benefits.
- 5% discount for policies purchased online and each renewal.
- 4% discount for a 2-year policy term and 8% discount for a 3-year policy term.
Inclusions in Bajaj Allianz Health Infinity Policy
- In-patient hospitalization expenses: The policy offers reasonable and customary medical expenses for policyholders when they get hospitalized due to critical illness and accidents.
- Pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses: Policyholders will get coverage for pre-hospitalization with a waiting period of 60 days and post-hospitalization expenses with a waiting period of 90 days.
- Per day room rent: A policyholder can avail of room rental options ranging from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 50000 per day
- Daycare procedures: Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy offers coverage for daycare procedures or surgeries that require hospitalization for less than 24 hours.
- Preventive health check-up: The policy provides a free preventative health check-up after every continuous period of 3 years.
- Emergency road ambulance: A policyholder can get compensation for emergency road ambulance up to Rs. 5000 per hospitalization.
- Critical illness coverage: The policy offers coverage for critical illnesses such as cancer, heart attacks, stroke, etc.
- Accidental coverage: Policyholders can get coverage for injuries and disabilities caused by accidents under this policy.
Exclusions in Bajaj Allianz health infinity policy
- Bajaj Allianz health infinity policy doesn’t offer coverage for any dental treatment.
- Self-inflicted injuries and the problems that arise due to any intoxicating substances.
- Any unrelated diagnostic and treatment expenses.
- Surgeries conducted without consulting a doctor.
- Pregnancy or maternity-related expenses.
- Medical treatment outside India.
- Injuries caused due to hazardous and adventure activities.
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery.
- Dietary supplements and substances purchased without a prescription.
- HIV or Aids-related expenses.
- External appliances and devices.
- Circumcision unless recommended by a doctor for illness or injury treatment.
- Weight loss treatments.
- Treatments for other systems other than allopathy.
- Unproven treatments.
Bajaj Allianz health infinity policy cancellation
A policyholder can cancel the policy by giving 15 days written notice, and the company will refund the premium amount for the unexpired policy period. On the other hand, it is applicable only if policyholders have not claimed anything under the policy.
Why should one select the Bajaj Allianz health infinity policy?
Bajaj Allianz’s health infinity policy is a comprehensive coverage plan with unlimited sum assured amounts. Some of them include in-patient hospitalization, pre-hospitalization, post-hospitalization, daycare treatment, emergency road ambulance, preventive health check-up, per day room rent, critical illness coverage, accidental coverage, and so on.
Can policyholders renew the policy?
The policy offers lifelong renewability allowing a person to enjoy the benefits. Furthermore, it has a grace period of 30 days when a policyholder fails to new a plan on time.
Does the policy include any co-payment options?
People who are above 60 years old should choose co-payment options when they want to buy a policy. They should check with the insurer when purchasing a plan from the markets.
What is the waiting period for pre-existing illnesses?
Bajaj Allianz health infinity policy has a waiting period of 36 months for pre-existing illnesses, and they can claim amounts after the completion.
What is the minimum and maximum age entry for policyholders?
The minimum age entry for the policy is 18 years and 3 months for dependent children, and the maximum age is 65 years and 25 years for dependent children.
When can policyholders avail of a pre-policy health check-up?
The policy requires medical check-ups for members who are above 46 years and includes 30 days’ viability of the test reports when it comes to medical examinations.
Is it possible to buy the policy online?
Yes. Customers can buy the policy online at discounted prices that will help save money to a large extent.
What are the premium payment options available for policyholders?
Policyholders can choose monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly premium payment options based on their choices.
Does the policy have a free-look period?
The policy has a free look period of 15 days for customers to make a decision when they want to purchase a policy.
What is the claim procedure of the Bajaj Allianz health infinity plan?
Bajaj Allianz health infinity policy offers both cashless and reimbursement claims for policyholders.
What are the documents needed for filing a claim?
Policyholders should submit certain documents when they want to file a claim. Some of them include Aadhar card, PAN card, original/ attested copies of the discharge summary, original copies of final hospital bills, medical receipts, laboratory bills, etc.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Buy Health Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Star Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- HDFC Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Super Top Up Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Corona Kavach Health Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Corona Rakshak Policy Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Cash Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Select Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Group Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Group Insurance Policy
- ICICI Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Term Insurance vs Other Life-Saving Products
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits
- Preventive Health Check-Ups and Income Tax Deductions in India