ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard is one of the leading private insurance companies in India that offers a wide range of policies in the markets. It has more than 9,300 network hospitals in various cities across India allowing policyholders to get high-quality treatment services. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan offers wide coverage for policyholders to overcome high medical expenses. The minimum entry age for this policy is 6 years and has no maximum age limit.
Some of the notable features offered by this plan include a wide range of sum insured options, additional sum insured, wellness program, free health check-ups, daily cash allowance, convalescence benefit, domiciliary treatment, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
|Minimum entry age||6 years for individual health plans and 3 months to 5 years for children under floater plan|
|Maximum entry age||No limit|
|Sum assured options||Rs.5 lakh to Rs.50 lakhs|
|Policy term||1 year/ 2 years|
|Premium payment||Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly|
Compare ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plans
|Key Benefits||iHealth||Health Shield||Health Elite|
|Pre hospitalisation up to 30 days||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Post hospitalisation up to 60 days||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Day care procedures||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Pre-existing diseases covered after 24 months||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Additional sum insured||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free health check-up||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hospital daily cash||Yes*||Yes*||Yes|
|Critical illness cover||Yes*||Yes*||Yes*|
|Unlimited reset benefit||No||Yes||Yes|
|Air ambulance cover||No||Yes||Yes|
|Additional sum insured protector||No||Yes||Yes|
|Nursing at home||No||Yes*||Yes*|
|Sum insured protector||No||Yes*||Yes*|
|Super no claim bonus||No||Yes*||Yes*|
*Optional covers available at an additional premium. Donor expenses is available as an optional add-on in iHealth covering up to ₹50,000. #Donor expenses are covered under base plan up to ₹10 lakh in health shield, health shield plus, health elite & health elite plus.
Key highlights of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan
- ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan is available with several features allowing policyholders to get comprehensive coverage
- The plan offers coverage for Covid-19 hospitalization expenses with 15 days waiting period
- It provides a family floater option for policyholders to include children, parents, and others under a single policy
- Policyholders can get a 10% of the additional sum insured on each renewal and a maximum of up to 50%
- The policy involves no co-payment option
- Medical tests are not necessary for those who are below 46 years old for a sum insured up to 10 lakhs
- Cashless treatments in listed hospitals
- Policyholders can choose a claim protector option to get claims for non-payable items included in the IRDAI list
- 50 % bonus for every claim-free year which is subject to a maximum of 100% bonus for sum insured up to 10 lakhs under no claim bonus feature
- 200 % bonus for sum insured up to 15lakhs and more under no claim bonus feature
- Unlimited reset benefit for policyholders when the coverage is inadequate for subsequent claims
- Policyholders can increase their sum insured amounts during renewal based on medical inflation every year
- Organ donor expenses when policyholders undergo a transplantation surgery
- Coverage for pre-existing diseases with a waiting period of 2 years
- No capping on room rent
- Tax benefits for policyholders
- Ambulance charges of Rs.1500 for one-day hospitalization
- Maternity benefit and newborn baby coverage with a waiting period of 3 years
- Lifelong renewability
- The plan offers compassionate visit coverage for up to a certain amount
- Policyholders can reimburse outpatient department (OPD) expenses under this plan
- Cancellation facility with 15 days written notice period and the company will pay the amounts for unpaid premiums
- Convalescence benefit for policyholders
Inclusions in ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan
- Hospital expenses: ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan provides coverage for all hospital expenses such as room rent, intensive care unit (ICU) charges, doctor’s fees, surgeon’s fees, operation theatre charges, oxygen, blood, anesthesia, etc.
- Pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization: The plan offers coverage for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization with a waiting period of 30 days and 60 days
- AYUSH coverage: AYUSH coverage for policyholders to pick alternative treatments such as Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and homeopathy
- Critical illness coverage: The plan offers coverage for critical illnesses allowing a policyholder to manage all medical expenses
- Nursing at home: ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan provides coverage of Rs.3000 for a maximum of up to 15 days under the recommendation of a doctor
- Personal accident cover: Customers can opt for a personal accident cover under this plan to get coverage for partial disability, permanent disability, and total disability caused by injuries
Exclusions in ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan
- The plan doesn’t provide coverage for any illnesses diagnosed within 30 days of the starting date of insurance
- Treatment expenses for hernia, cataracts, joint replacement, varicose veins, dialysis, etc.
- Coverage for cosmetic surgery
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Dental treatment
- Sterility or infertility
- HIV/ AIDs
- Medical treatment for childbirth that involve complications and cesarean sections
- Obesity-related expenses and treatment
- Expenses for the treatment of diabetes, hypertension, and cardiac problems within 90 days from the first policy date
- Expenses related to any unproven treatment
What are the sum insured options offered by the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan?
The plan offers sum insured options from Rs.5 lakhs to Rs.50 lakhs and policyholders can choose any one of them based on their choices.
What is the waiting period for this plan?
60 days for pre-hospitalization, 90 days for post-hospitalization, and 2 years for pre-existing illnesses.
What are the features of the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan?
The plan covers several features such as sum insured options, additional sum insured, wellness program, free health check-ups, daily cash allowance, convalescence benefit, domiciliary treatment, Covid-19 hospitalization, and so on.
What is the eligibility to buy this plan?
6 years for an individual plan and 3 months to 5 years for a floater plan.
Where to buy this insurance plan?
Customers can buy this insurance plan online at the best prices that will help a lot to save more money.
Does the policy include any co-payment?
The policy doesn’t include any co-payment for policyholders when they want to avail certain benefits.
What is an unset limited period?
The unset limited period is a feature offered by ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan allowing policyholders to increase 100 % of the base sum insured amount when the coverage is inadequate as a result of previous claims in that policy year.
What is a claim protector?
A claim protector allows policyholders to get coverage for non-payable items prescribed by the IRDAI during a claim process.
Does the policy cover home treatment expenses?
The policy covers expenses for home treatment expenses with doctor’s recommendations when rooms are not available for a policyholder in a hospital.
Is it possible to claim the amount for daycare treatments?
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance plan offers coverage for daycare surgeries and surgical treatments that don’t require less than 24 hours of hospitalization.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Buy Health Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Star Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Care Health Insurance
- HDFC Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Super Top Up Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Corona Kavach Health Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Corona Rakshak Policy Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Cash Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Select Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Group Insurance Policy
- ManipalCigna ProHealth Group Insurance Policy
- ICICI Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Term Insurance vs Other Life-Saving Products
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits
- Preventive Health Check-Ups and Income Tax Deductions in India