ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited is amongst the top insurers in India’s life insurance sector. Being the first insurance company to get listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the company is backed by ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance commenced its operations in 2001 while constantly striving to develop various initiatives with an aim to offer specially designed products to cater to the long-term customers’ saving needs at different life stages. The company’s core philosophy is around customer-centricity and hence, the leading insurer provides various cost-effective long-term savings and protection plans and focuses on excellent services for the customers.
Facts about ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- As of 31st March 2021, Assets Under Management (AUM) were 2,142.18 billion.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 97.84% (IRDA Annual Report 2019-20).
- It is the first private life insurance company to reach assets under the management of 1 trillion.
- In the first year of its operation, the company had issued 1 lakh policies.
Why opt for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance?
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance offers comprehensive life insurance plans which include both death and maturity benefits at affordable premiums.
- It offers an array of insurance products that serve the dual purpose of investment and life cover, providing to fulfill multiple financial objectives.
- The life insurance policies offered by ICICI prudential are eligible for tax benefits under the relevant section of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- For the last five years, ICICI Prudential has maintained a healthy claim settlement ratio of above 90% which proves it a credible and trustworthy insurer partner in the market.
Types of Life Insurance Plans offered by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Term Insurance: The term plan offered by ICICI Prudential gives the flexibility to opt for desired coverage based on your requirements. This plan comprises 4 different benefit options, offering you comprehensive life coverage at an affordable cost. It offers death benefits as a lump sum or monthly income.
- Health Insurance Plans: ICICI prudential health insurance plans cover medical expenses that include hospitalization costs, charges related to various treatments, surgeries, and other illnesses. Health Insurance plans offer financial coverage against medical expenses and protect our savings.
- ULIPs: ULIP or Unit Linked Insurance Plan by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance offers dual benefits of life cover and savings. It helps your money to grow and at the same time protects your loved ones during unprecedented times.
- Savings Plan: ICICI Prudential savings plans are specially designed plans to deliver steady returns such that you achieve your financial goals. These savings plans are also life insurance plans, so they also financially secure your family in case of any uncertainty.
- Retirement plans: These are a form of life insurance plan that are designed to meet the needs during the retirement phase. ICICI Prudential retirement plans cover medical and living expenses while giving you the freedom to lead a comfortable life.
Head to iiflinsurance.com, if you are looking for more information related to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and its products and protect your future with the right insurance product.