HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
Formerly known as HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited is one of the top insurance companies in the country. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.) – India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen – a global investment company in the United Kingdom.
Headquartered in Mumbai, HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited’s portfolio comprises products like savings and investment plans, Protection plans, Pension plans, Women-centric plans, Health plans amongst others. The company has carefully designed all the products keeping in mind the needs of customers in various life stages.
Why opt for HDFC Life Term Insurance?
- Wide network: HDFC Life Insurance has a vast network and distribution channel through which it ensures that all its products are easily accessible to everyone in all parts of the country.
- Wide range of insurance products: HDFC Life insurance offers innovative insurance products catering to the various needs of the customers.
- Claim Settlement ratio: The insurer has a healthy claim settlement ratio of 99.07%; hence undoubtedly it is one of the most credible and trustworthy insurance partners in the country.
- Customer service: HDFC Life Insurance offers smooth and hassle-free services to its customers, be it related to product information or claim settlement process.
Facts about HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- The company has its presence in over 980 cities and towns across India.
- It has about 414 branches in the country.
- It also has a liaison office in Dubai.
- HDFC Life Insurance boasts of a high Claim Settlement Ratio of 99.07%.
- The leading insurer has a multi-channel distribution system for all its products.
- Along with providing an array of insurance products, the company also customizes plans like additional riders at an extra premium.
Types of Insurance Plans offered by HDFC Life Insurance Company
- Term Insurance Plans: HDFC Life Term Insurance plan offers large insurance coverage at an affordable premium. Riders are also available to be added with the base plan to provide wider protection for the policyholder.
- Health Plans: With a rapidly changing lifestyle, it has become imperative to have a health insurance plan. HDFC Life health plans provide a range of Health Insurance plans and Mediclaim policies, offering financial security during medical emergencies.
- Child Insurance Plans: Child plans are specifically designed to take care of your child’s future needs like higher education. It is one of the ideal ways to secure your children’s future financially, ensuring the best for them even in your absence.
- Savings Plans & Investment plans: HDFC Savings and Investment Plans are life insurance plans, offering multiple ways to save and grow money to cater to your future needs.
- Women’s Plans: These are a set of specially designed products, catering to different financial needs of women at various stages of life such as health, protection, retirement, long-term savings and investments, and child’s education.
- Retirement and Pension plans: HDFC retirement and pension plans offer financial security at your old age when you need it the most. It helps you in maintaining your living standards without compromising on the financial front.
In case you want to know more about HDFC Life Insurance, you can visit iiflinsurance.com and choose the right insurance product for yourself.