Care Health Insurance Company
Care Health Insurance Company
With its astonishing products and services, Care Health Insurance (earlier known as Religare Health Insurance) has inscribed its name firmly in the field of the Indian health insurance industry. This leading insurance company is a joint venture of Reliance Enterprises Limited, Corporation Bank, and Union Bank of India. Established in 1984, this company offers diverse health insurance products and provides customized policies including critical illness cover, accidental cover, maternity cover, etc. that satisfy all the needs of individuals as well as groups.
For its astounding services, Care medical insurance has been awarded the ‘Editor’s Choice Award for Best Product Innovation’ at Finnoviti and the ‘Best Medical Insurance Product Award’ at The FICCI Healthcare Awards.
Facts about Care Health Insurance
|Incurred Claim Ratio||59.13% F.Y. 19-20|
Why opt for Care Health Insurance?
- Care Health Insurance Company offers advanced-level medical treatments like robotic surgery to policyholders.
- The Care Health Insurance plans embrace its customers with an easy option to port their existing insurance plans.
- The customer support team of Care Health Insurance is very active and available 24*7
- This illustrious company is tied up with more than 8250 network hospitals. Thus, Care Health insurance Limited offers you faster and worry-free cashless treatment.
- The claim settlement team of Care Health Insurance settles all cashless claims of policyholders within 2 hours.
- Care Health Insurance offers health earnings to policyholders. This means policyholders can get back up to 25% of their premium amount by inviting their colleagues, friends and acquaintances to get insured under Care Health Insurance plans.
- Free medical consultation (24X7) for policyholders
Care Health Insurance Plans
Care Health Insurance welcomes its customers with an array of health insurance plans that go well with all imperative requirements of individuals, families, and corporate members.
- Care Health Insurance
- Care Advantage Health Insurance
- Care Freedom Health Insurance
- Care Joy Health Insurance
Care Health Insurance Claim Settlement Process
Care Health Insurance Cashless Claim settlement process
If you are admitted to a hospital that is partnered with Care Health Insurance, then you are eligible for cashless treatment. Under cashless claim settlement, Cate Health Insurance will pay the bill amount directly to the hospital.
Step 1: Get admitted to partnered hospital
Find out your nearest Care Health Insurance partnered hospital and get admitted there.
Step 2: Fill and submit the cashless claim form
After collecting the cashless form from the hospital’s insurance department, fill and submit it to the hospital with the required documents (your ID proof and health insurance card).
Step 3: Pre-authorization of the claim
After submitting all the documents, the in-house claims team of Care Health insurance will review your claim. If the team needs any more documents, they will intimate you.
Step 4: The final claim settlement
Once your claim is approved, you and your hospital will be informed. After your discharge, Care Health Insurance will pay the hospital all the expenses of your treatment.
Care Health Insurance Reimbursement Claim process
Follow the below steps for the claim reimbursement process from HDFC ERGO health insurance.
Step 1: Get admitted to any hospital
First, you need to get hospitalized in any hospital.
Step 2: Inform the insurer and collect the bills
Inform Care Health Insurance within 24 hours of hospitalization. Collect all the bills and receipts from the hospital.
Step 3: Fill and submit the reimbursement claim form
Duly filled and signed the reimbursement claim form and send it to the insurer with the required documents.
Step 4: Claim settlement process
If Care Health Insurance needs any more documents from you, the company will inform you the same. Else, the insurer will settle your claim. But you must pay the non-payable expenses.
Documents required for Care Health Insurance Claim Reimbursement process
You must submit the following documents for your claim reimbursement process.
- Copy of your Care health insurance card.
- Duly filled and signed claim form.
- Original discharge summary from the hospital.
- Doctor’s letter for advising admission and consultation papers.
- Medical reports (X-ray, blood tests, scans, etc.).
- Invoices, receipts, and bills from pharmacies.
- A copy of FIR (for accident or police case).
- A copy of the KYC documents ( if your claim amount is more than 1 lakh).
- NEFT details, Email ID, and contact number.
Care Health Insurance Renewal Process
To enjoy the continuity of your benefits, you must renew your Care Health Insurance policy.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Care Health Insurance.
- Step 2: Now, you must see the “Renew” and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter your policy number, date of birth email id, and mobile number and click the “Let’s Renew” button.
- Step 4: Review all the details and the premium amount before making the payment.
- Step 5: Now, pay the amount online using any of payment mode.
What is included under Care Health Insurance Plans?
Care Health Insurance offers coverage for,
In-patient hospitalization (Room rent, doctor’s fees, ICU charges, and so on).
Daycare Procedures (Care Health insurance offers 540+ daycare treatments).
Domiciliary hospitalization (if you need to be treated at home only, then this health insurance plan will provide expenses for 3 days).
Emergency ambulance charges.
What is a health insurance top-up plan and why should I purchase it?
Top-up health insurance is additional coverage that you can incorporate into your existing health insurance plan. A top-up enhances your health insurance coverage at reasonable premiums.
How does smoking affect your Care Health Insurance premiums?
Smoking is an unwholesome habit that can cause damage to your vital organs. While evaluating your health risks and calculating your health insurance premiums, Care Health Insurance will consider smoking as a vital parameter.
I am covered by a corporate group policy. Do I still need a health insurance plan from Care Health insurance?
It is recommended to purchase a separate health insurance policy from Care Health Insurance even if you are covered under a corporate group policy. If you leave the company, then your corporate group policy will become invalid. The coverage offered by corporate group policies is inadequate if you need higher healthcare expenses.
Is there any grace period for the renewal of health insurance policies from Care Health insurance?
Yes, Care Health Insurance offers a 30days grace period to policyholders to renew their policies.
Can I purchase an individual health insurance policy for my 5 years old kid from Care Health Insurance?
If your kid’s age is 5 years and above, you can purchase an individual health insurance policy for your child. Else, you can include them in a family floater plan from Care Health Insurance.