Go Digit General Insurance Company
Go Digit General Insurance Company
Go Digit General Insurance Company is among the leading non-life general insurers in the country, backed by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a renowned Canada-based diversified financial services group. The company aims to simplify health insurance needs for its customers by offering easy-to-understand, customized, and transparent health policies. The health insurance policies provided by Digit Insurance are affordable and cover all medical expenses in case of medical emergencies.
This leading insurer has won several accolades since its inception in the year 2016. It has won the award of Asia’s General Insurance Company of the Year 2019 and winner of Top Indian Start-ups for 2018 and 2019. It offers an array of general insurance products, including health insurance, bike insurance, car insurance, and home insurance.
Facts about Go Digit General Insurance
|Incurred Claim Ratio||51.83%|
Why opt for Go Digit General Insurance?
- Digit General Insurance boasts of an impressive Claim Settlement Ratio of 63.56% (FY 19-20), making itself a reliable insurer partner.
- Within just a couple of years of its operation, the company has won several awards, including Asia’s General Insurance Company of The Year 2019 which shows the insurer’s commitment towards providing quality services and products.
- With more than 50 lakh customers, Digit General Insurance has shown constant growth in the customer base from time to time.
- The leading general insurance company features a vast network of hospitals of more than 6400 where the policyholders can avail cashless treatments and be sure of a smooth and hassle-free claim settlement process.
Digit Health Insurance Plans
Digit General Insurance offers carefully designed health insurance plans catering to the varied necessities of its customer. Below is the list:
- Digit Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Corona Kavach Policy
- Corona Rakshak Policy
- Digit Health Care Plus Policy
- Digit Total Protect Policy
- Digit Complete Care Policy
Digit General Health Insurance Claim Settlement Process
Digit Health Cashless Claim settlement process
Digit general Insurance company ensures an easy and hassle-free claim settlement process, ensuring timely processing of the claims. Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Inform the insurer and get hospitalized at any of the network hospitals. Share the health care along with ID proof at the hospital. In the case of planned hospitalization, the insurer needs to be informed within 72 hours, whereas in case of emergency hospitalization, the insurer should be informed within 24 hours.
- Step 2: Fill the pre-authorization form and submit the same at the hospital counter. Then make sure that the hospital authority shares the duly filled form with the Third-Party Administrator (TPA) or the service provider for further processing.
- Step 3: The claim request will then be evaluated, and the decision will be informed to the hospital and the policyholder. One can then avail the treatment, and the bill will be directly settled between the insurer and the hospital authority.
Digit Health Reimbursement Claim Settlement Process
Below are the steps for the reimbursement claim settlement process under Digit Health Insurance.
- Step 1: Get hospitalized and avail of the treatment at any non-network hospital. Inform the insurer within 48 hours of hospitalization.
- Step 2: Settle Bills and pay the treatment expenses at the hospital
- Step 3: Make sure to collect all the relevant documents related to the treatment at the hospital and submit them to the insurer.
- Step 4: After analyzing all the documents, the insurer will settle the claim in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned under your Digit Health Insurance plan.
Documents required for Digit Reimbursement Claim Process
The documents required to be submitted to make a reimbursement claim under Digit Health Insurance includes:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Discharge summary
- Main bill from the hospital
- Investigation reports
- Original pharmacy bills
- Prescriptions for the medicines purchased
- Medical records and test reports
Digit Health Insurance Renewal Process
Health insurance renewal helps to avail various health insurance plan benefits such as no claim bonus (NCB), waiting period, etc. Hence, one should ensure timely policy renewal before the expiry date to keep it active. Below are the simple steps to renew Digit Health Insurance policies:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Digit General Insurance. Open the Renewal page.
- Step 2: Enter the mobile number provided at the time of registration and then click on ‘Login’.
- Step 3: Select the renewal quote and pay for the chosen health insurance policy online via a secured payment gateway.
What are the coverage benefits offered by the Go Digit health insurance policy?
Go Digit health insurance policies offer several coverage benefits such as pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization, organ donor transplant, road, and air ambulance, inpatient treatment, dental treatment, ICU charges, accommodation or room rent, daycare procedures, and second medical opinion, amongst others.
Do Go Digit Health Insurance policies cover expenses incurred in AYUSH?
Yes, the expenses incurred in AYUSH treatment are covered under Go Digit health insurance policies.
Does Go Digit Health Insurance cover outpatient benefit expenses?
Yes, the Go Digit health insurance plan provides coverage related to outpatient benefits. Under this coverage, expenses like doctor’s fees, diagnostic tests, medical bills, health check-ups, etc., are all covered without getting hospitalized.
Which factors influence the premium amount of the Go Digit General Insurance Plan?
The factors determining the premium amount of the Go Digit General Insurance Plan include
Age of the insured
Number of members
How can I pay the premium for Go Digit General Insurance plans?
The various premium payment modes under the Go Digit General Insurance plan include cash, cheque, credit or debit cards, or through digital payment gateways.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Health Insurance Companies
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
- Care Health Insurance Company
- Go Digit General Insurance Company
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Company
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Company
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Company
- National Insurance Company Limited
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company
- Reliance General Insurance Company
- Raheja QBE General Insurance Company
- Oriental Insurance Company
- New India Assurance Company
- TATA AIG General Insurance Company
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
- United India Insurance Company
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company
- Navi General Insurance Company
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits
- Preventive Health Check-Ups and Income Tax Deductions in India