PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus
PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus
PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus ensures your family’s financial independence giving them the freedom to fulfill their aspirations while maintaining their standard of living in your absence. This non-linked, non-participating term plan can be customized as per your family’s needs and requirements and comes with several unique benefits.
PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus Features
- PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus offers life coverage till 99 years of age at affordable premiums.
- Along with the death benefit, it also offers the benefit of Return of Premium wherein upon policy maturity; the insured gets back all the premiums paid.
- It offers flexibility to choose from the 3 protection benefits – Life, Life Plus, and Life plus Health.
- You can customize the plan and include your coverage for your spouse under the same policy.
- You can also tailor the policy benefit payout option as per your needs by opting between Lumpsum, Monthly Income, and Lumpsum plus Monthly Income.
- It includes the waiver of premium feature; in case the insured suffers either Accidental Total & Permanent Disability or gets diagnosed with any of the listed 50 critical illnesses.
- It covers 50 critical illnesses mentioned in the policy wherein on the diagnosis, 25% of the basic sum assured (max Rs 50 lakhs) is paid as a lump sum.
- The plan gives the flexibility to opt for the increase in sum assured by 10% every year systematically for the next 10 years.
- It comes with an additional layer of protection securing your child’s future as Child Education Benefit.
- Female policy seekers and non-smokers get the benefit of lesser premiums.
- Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing norms in the Income Tax Act.
Details of the 3 Benefit options under PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus
|Life Plus||Death Benefit, Terminal Illness Benefit, Waiver of premiums on Accidental Total Permanent Disability or diagnosis of Critical Illness.|
|Life Plus Health||Death Benefit, Terminal Illness Benefit, Waiver of premiums on Accidental Total Permanent Disability or diagnosis of Critical Illness, Accelerated Critical Illness Benefit.|
Why should you choose the PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus?
- To give your family whole life coverage at an affordable cost.
- To enhance the policy coverage with the benefits of riders and different protection options.
- To secure your partner’s future financially.
- To customize the policy and choose the right payout benefit option for your family.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Aegon Term Insurance
- HDFC Term Insurance
- Max Life Term Insurance
- ICICI Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- SBI Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+ Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Term Plan
- PNB Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Term Insurance
- Exide Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Kotak Term Insurance
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022