Exide Life Smart Term Edge Term Plan
Exide Life Smart Term Edge Term Plan
Exide Life Smart Term Edge Term Plan is a uniquely designed term plan that offers comprehensive life cover while ensuring that your family’s future is financially secured. With 3 different plan benefit options, this plan ensures that it meets every individual’s desired life cover requirement. It is ideal for those who look for life cover along with the benefit of policy maturity.
Exide Life Smart Term Edge Term Plan Features
- The plan gives you the flexibility to choose from 3 plan options based on your requirements – Classic, Step-up, and Comprehensive.
- The entry age in Classic and Comprehensive option ranges between 18 to 60 years, and for Step-up, it ranges between 18 to 58 years.
- For the Classic and Comprehensive variant, the maximum maturity age is 75 years, and for the Step-up variant, it is 70 years.
- It offers a maturity benefit on policy survival by returning up to 150% of the premiums paid.
- It gives the option to enhance the base cover by adding riders – Exide Life Accidental Death, Disability and Dismemberment Rider, and Exide Life Critical Illness Rider.
- Tax benefits are available as per the standard norms of the Income Tax Act.
Details of the 3 Plan options under Exide Life Smart Term Edge Term Plan
|Classic||Under this option, you pay for the chosen death benefit amount. In case of your untimely demise, the chosen Death Benefit is paid to your nominee and if you survive the policy term then an amount equal to 100% of total premiums paid by you is returned.|
|Step-up||Under this option, the death benefit amount is paid to your policy nominee in case of your sudden demise. And in case you survive the policy term then an amount up to 150% of the total premiums paid by you is returned. This payout depends on the policy term chosen by you.|
|Comprehensive||In this option, you opt for the death benefit under the classic variant for which you pay over the chosen policy term. In addition, you can increase the death benefit by paying an additional premium. Hence, in case of your demise the total death benefit amount under classic variant plus the additional death benefit is paid to your nominee. On policy survival, 100% of the total premiums paid under the classic variant are returned to you.|
Why should you choose the Exide Life Elite Term Insurance Plan?
- To avail the benefit of comprehensive life cover at nominal premiums.
- To enjoy maturity benefit in the form of the return of premiums if you survive the policy term.
- To get the benefit of enhanced life cover through riders.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Aegon Term Insurance
- HDFC Term Insurance
- Max Life Term Insurance
- ICICI Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- SBI Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+ Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Term Plan
- PNB Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Term Insurance
- Exide Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Kotak Term Insurance
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022