ICICI Pru iCare II Term Plan
ICICI Pru iCare II Term Plan
ICICI Pru iCare II term plan is carefully designed to provide financial protection to your family, ensuring that they lead a comfortable, stress-free life in your absence. Along with offering basic coverage, it also comes with extra protection and add-on features.
ICICI Pru iCare II Features
- This term plan from ICICI Prudential offers life cover at highly affordable premiums.
- This plan also gives extra protection in case of accidental death.
- The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum is 65 years/
- The minimum premium that you have to pay is Rs 2,400 (excluding taxes).
- ICICI Pru iCare II offers two protection covers – iCare II Option I and iCare II Option II, which you can choose as per your requirements.
- It gives you the flexibility to opt from a different mode of premium payment – yearly, half-yearly, monthly, and single premium.
- Tax benefits are applicable based on the prevailing tax laws under Income Tax Act, 1961.
Details of the 2 Protection Cover options under ICICI Pru iCare II
|Protection Cover Options||Description|
|iCare II Option I||This option pays the death benefit amount equal to the sum assured chosen by the policyholder.|
|iCare II Option II (only applicable for regular pay option)||This option pays the death benefit amount plus the Accidental Death Benefit amount which is equal to the sum assured chosen by the policyholder (maximum of Rs 2 Crores). It will be paid only in case of accidental death of the insured.|
Why should you choose ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Term Plan?
- To provide your family with a financially secured future in your absence.
- To safeguard your family with additional funds in case of accidental death.
- To avail long term life coverage by paying an affordable premium.
- To protect your loved ones with the right kind of death benefit by opting from two protection cover options.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Aegon Term Insurance
- HDFC Term Insurance
- Max Life Term Insurance
- ICICI Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- SBI Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+ Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Term Plan
- PNB Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Term Insurance
- Exide Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Kotak Term Insurance
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022