SBI Life Gramin Bima Term Plan
SBI Life Gramin Bima Term Plan
SBI Life – Gramin Bima is an individual, non-linked, non-participating, microinsurance life insurance product that ensures complete protection for your family at an affordable cost. It provides financial security to your loved ones in your absence backed by several features and benefits that are priced reasonably and specially designed to meet your requirements.
SBI Life Gramin Bima Term Plan Features
- SBI Life Gramin Bima Term Plan gives you the flexibility to choose the premium amount you can afford, and correspondingly the insurance cover amount is decided.
- It offers life cover at a one-time premium payment.
- This plan can be availed through an easy application process.
- No medical examination is required, policy application is accepted based on the health declaration in the proposal form.
- The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum is 50 years.
- The policy term is 5 years.
- The minimum premium amount is Rs 300, and the maximum is Rs 2000.
- It does not offer any maturity benefit.
- Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act 1961.
What will my family receive if I am not around anymore?
In case of the insured’s death within the policy term, the nominee of the policy will receive the sum assured on death as a lump sum, where the sum assured will be higher of:
- The basic sum assured or
- 1.25 times of Single Premium
The surrender benefit is available after the first year of the policy cover, whereas no surrender benefit is payable in the last year.
The surrender value payable will be: Single Premium Paid (exclusive of applicable taxes) * 50% * Unexpired policy term / Total Term.
- The term is measured in completed months.
- The unexpired term would be the total policy term in months less the number of months completed as on date of surrender.
Why should you choose the SBI – Saral Jeevan Bima Term Plan?
- To ensure your family’s future is financially secured.
- To avail of the benefits of a simple term plan at nominal costs.
- To avail the convenience of paying just once.
- To enjoy a hassle-free enrolment process based on the declaration of good health.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Aegon Term Insurance
- HDFC Term Insurance
- Max Life Term Insurance
- ICICI Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- SBI Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+ Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Term Plan
- PNB Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Term Insurance
- Exide Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Kotak Term Insurance
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022