Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP ensures financial security for you and your family and returns all the total premiums on policy maturity. It is a non-linked, non-participating, individual life insurance plan backed with several attractive features and benefits, offering comprehensive protection and financial solution against uncertainties.
Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan Features
- The plan offers life coverage or death benefit against sudden demise.
- It also provides maturity benefit by returning total premiums on policy survival.
- You can choose between single, regular or limited premium payment terms at your convenience.
- The minimum and maximum entry age in case of single, regular and limited pay (5 years) is 18-70 years of age, whereas, for limited pay (10 years), it’s between 18-65 years of age.
- The maximum maturity age is 100 years.
- The policy term is between 10-40 years for single, regular and limited pay (5 years) and 15 to 40 years for limited pay (10 years).
- Female policy seekers can avail lower premium rates.
- In case of a higher level of coverage, the plan offers a discount on premium rates making the policy more affordable.
- Tax benefits are available as per the prevailing norms in the Income Tax Act.
What will my family receive if I am not around anymore?
On the demise of the policyholder, the death benefit is payable to the policy nominee, which will be higher of:
- Basic Sum Assured
- 10 times of the Annualized Premium
- 105% of the total premiums paid up to the date of death
- Maturity Sum assured
Why should you choose the Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan?
- To ensure your family is financially secured in your absence.
- To avail the benefits on policy maturity if you outlive the policy term.
- To opt for the right policy term and premium payment term as per your requirement and affordability.
- To get comprehensive protection till 100 years of age.