Exide Life Smart Term Pro Term Plan
Exide Life Smart Term Pro Term Plan
Exide Life Smart Term Pro provides comprehensive life insurance coverage and a 100% return of premium as a maturity benefit. It also comes with various other features and customized solutions for your insurance needs ensuring that you and your family are protected against uncertainties.
Exide Life Smart Term Pro Term Plan Features
- Exide Life Smart Term Pro offers life cover for the entire policy term.
- The plan returns all the premium paid on policy maturity.
- It gives the option to pay premiums only for 5, 8, 10, and 12 years while providing life cover for the entire policy term.
- The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum is 60 years as on last birthday.
- The maximum maturity age is 80 years as on last birthday.
- The policy term ranges between 15 to 40 years.
- Exide Life Smart Term Pro features 3 different death benefit payout options, providing you the flexibility to choose the right one as per your requirement.
- It comes with the option to enhance your protection cover by adding riders – Accidental Death, Disability and Dismemberment rider, and Critical illness rider.
- Tax benefits are applicable as per the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Details of the 3 different Death Benefit payout options under Exide Life Smart Term Pro Term plan
|Death Benefit Payout Options||Description|
|Upon policyholder’s demise, the entire death benefit amount is paid as a lump sum to the policy nominee.|
Lumpsum with Family Income Payout
|On the insured’s demise, the nominee of the policy receives 50% of the sum assured as a lump sum and 0.95% of the death benefit every month in arrear over the next 60 months from the date of death.|
Family Income Payout
|After the policyholder’s demise, the policy nominee receives 1.07% of the sum assured every month in arrear for the next 120 months from the date of death.|
Why should you choose the Exide Life Smart Term Pro Term Plan?
- To get the benefit of life insurance cover for the entire policy term.
- To avail the maturity benefit by getting back all the premiums paid on policy survival.
- To opt for the ideal death benefit payout option ensuring your family has the right income option to manage their expenses.
- To avail the benefit of getting life cover for the entire policy tenure while paying premiums for only a limited period.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Aegon Term Insurance
- HDFC Term Insurance
- Max Life Term Insurance
- ICICI Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- SBI Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+ Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Term Plan
- PNB Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Term Insurance
- Exide Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Kotak Term Insurance
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022