Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan
Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal is a non-linked, non-participating pure term life insurance plan. This affordable term plan lets you plan your life goals while protecting them against uncertainties and help you to stay stress-free. In addition, it has the option of maturity benefit and also gives protection against several critical illnesses. Several variants of this term plan are available, offering different solutions to different needs of the individuals.
Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan Features
- The Smart Protect Goal term plan offers complete life coverage with a variety of features.
- The plan offers whole life cover up to the age of 99 years.
- The term plan also comes with additional cover options as Accidental Death Benefit (ADB), Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit (ATPDB), Critical Illness Benefit (CIB), Waiver of Premium Benefit (WOPB).
- Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal has 4 life cover variants – Life Cover, Life Cover with Child Education Extra Cover, Life Cover with Joint Life, Increasing Life Cover.
- The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum is 65 years.
- The maximum maturity age is 85 years.
- It gives you the option to opt for Return of Premium as a maturity benefit.
- You get the flexibility to choose from your preferred premium payment frequency – single, limited or regular.
Details of the 4 different life cover variants under Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal
|Life Cover Variants||Description|
|Life Cover||This option offers life coverage till the age of 99 years by paying a premium for a limited term. It also gives you the option to opt for Return of Premium and multiple add-ons covers like Accidental Death Benefit, Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit, Critical Illness cover, and Waiver of Premium Benefit. The plan covers 55 critical illnesses.|
|Life Cover with Child Education Extra Cover||In addition to the benefits covered under the Life Cover option, this option provides extra coverage 10-100% of the base cover, for the education expenses for the insured’s child in case of their demise.|
|Life Cover Joint Life||Upon Life Insured unfortunate demise the sum assured is paid. The future premiums are immediately and automatically waived off and the benefits under the policy will continue for your spouse.|
|Increasing Life Cover||In this option, along with the benefits under other variants, in this option, the life cover increases at every policy anniversary. The maximum sum assured can get increased up to 200% of the base cover.|
Why should you choose the Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan?
- To give a completely financially secured future to your loved ones in your absence at a competitive price.
- To provide the right life coverage to your family by opting from the 4 different life cover variants.
- To be sure and have the peace of mind that your family is secured against all kinds of eventualities by opting for add-on coverages.