Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan is an individual life insurance non-linked and non -participating product. It is a pure protection plan, providing comprehensive financial security to your family in your absence. By opting for this plan, you can get peace of mind knowing that your family’s dreams are secured financially even when you will not be with them.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Features
- The plan offers coverage up to 85 or 100 years of age.
- The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum age depends on the chosen premium payment option, such as 70 years for regular pay/ limited pay for 5 years and 65 years for Limited pay 10/12 years and 50 years for pay till age 60 years.
- For opting high sum assured, it offers a discount on the premium rates making the plan more affordable.
- It gives the flexibility to choose from multiple premium payment options – Limited pay for 5/10/12/pay till 60 years of age, regular pay (subject to a maximum premium payment term of 50 years).
- It offers lower premium rates for non-smokers and female policyholders.
- You get the flexibility to choose from 4 different death benefit options as per your requirements.
- The plan comes with the option to add riders to enhance the policy cover. You can choose from two riders – Tata AIA Life Insurance Non-Linked Comprehensive Protection Rider and Tata AIA Life Insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment rider.
- Tax benefits are applicable as per the prevailing Income Tax laws.
Details of the 4 Death Benefit options under Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
|Death Benefit options||Description|
|Option 1||Upon policyholder’s demise, the sum assured or the death benefit amount is paid as a lump sum to the policy nominee.|
|Option 2||The policy nominee receives a lump-sum sum assured on the policyholder’s demise and monthly income for the next 10 years.|
|Option 3||Upon policyholder’s demise, the policy nominee receives enhanced sum assured as lump sum benefit.|
|Option 4||The policy nominee receives an enhanced sum assured along with monthly income for the next 10 years on the death of the policyholder.|
The Enhanced Sum Assured in Option 3 & 4 which the nominee will receive, shall be the Increased Basic Sum Assured at a simple rate of 5% per annum on each policy anniversary up to the time of death or till it reaches a maximum of 200% of Basic Sum Assured.
Why should you choose the Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha?
- To ensure your family’s financial security for a happy future in your absence.
- To avail a comprehensive life cover till the age of 100 years.
- To ensure that your family is equipped with the right death benefit option according to their requirements.