HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life is a specially designed term plan keeping in mind the requirements of a person at various life stages. It comprises multiple features focused on financially securing the insured and their loved ones in a cost-effective manner. And the benefits of this term plan are carefully planned to fulfill the changing requirements of an individual’s lifestyle while providing comprehensive coverage.
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life Term Plan Eligibility Criteria:
|Plan option||Life & CI Rebalance||Life Protect||Income Plus|
|Fixed Term||Whole Life||Fixed Term||Whole Life|
|MIN ENTRY AGE||18 years||18 years||45 years||30 years||45 years|
|MAX ENTRY AGE||65 years||65 years||65 years||50 years||10 Pay: 50 years|
|Single Pay, 5 Pay: 55 years|
|MIN MATURITY AGE||28 years||18 years||Whole of Life||70 years||Whole of Life|
|MAX MATURITY AGE||75 years||85 years||Whole of Life||85 years||Whole of Life|
|MIN POLICY TERM||10 years||Single Pay: 1 month||Whole of Life||70 years – Age at Entry||Whole of Life|
|Regular Pay#: 5 years|
|Limited Pay*: 6 years|
|MAX POLICY TERM||30 years||85 years – Age at Entry||Whole of Life||40 years||Whole of Life|
|PREMIUM PAYMENT TERM||Single Pay, Regular Pay#, Limited Pay* (5 to any PPT less than PT)||Limited Pay* (5, 10, 15 pay)||Single Pay, Limited Pay* (5, 10 pay)|
|MIN. BASIC SUM ASSURED||Rs 20,00,000||Rs 50,000|
|MAX. BASIC SUM ASSURED||No limit, subject to Board Approved Underwriting Policy (BAUP)|
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life term plan has three variants that the insured can opt for at the beginning of the policy. The chosen plan option cannot be changed during the policy term.
- Life Protect: The Life Protect option offers comprehensive financial coverage securing the future of the insured’s family members. It is a simple plan that provides the sum assured as a lump sum upon the insured person’s demise. This plan also comes with a maturity benefit wherein if the insured survives the policy term, the total premiums paid are returned if the Return of Premium (ROP) option is selected.
- Life & CI Rebalance: Under this plan option, the base sum assured is divided into life cover sum assured and critical illness sum assured. The life cover is set at 80% of the base sum assured, whereas the critical illness is set at 20%. At every policy anniversary, the critical illness cover increases, and the life cover decreases by the same amount. Also, in case of diagnosis of any listed critical illness, all the future premiums are waived; however, the life cover continues. It also has a maturity benefit option available ROP benefit is selected. After the death or maturity benefit is paid, the policy terminates.
- Income Plus: HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life Income Plus option offers life cover for the selected policy term and regular monthly income (0.1% of the basic sum assured) starting from the age of 60 years onwards till the insured’s death or policy maturity whichever comes earlier. This plan option also provides a lump sum benefit on maturity, equal to 110% of the total premiums paid less survival benefit already paid.
Why choose the HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life term plan?
- To opt for the right life cover based on your requirements.
- To financially secure your loved ones in your absence.
- To avail death benefit as well as maturity benefit with Return of Premium option.
- To avail special discounts for non-smokers and females
Essential Features of HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life term plan
- HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life term plan comes with three different plan options.
- It offers Death and Critical illness benefit under a single policy
- Monthly income payout from 60 years of age
- In case of accidental death, an additional sum assured is given.
- Eligible for tax benefits for the Premiums paid under sections 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.