HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus Term Plan

HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus Term Plan

HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is a non-linked non-participating term insurance plan specially designed to keep in mind the requirements of a person at various life stages. It comprises multiple features focused on financially securing the insured and their loved ones in a cost-effective manner. 

HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus Term Plan Features

  • HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus term plan provides complete financial protection for you and your family at an affordable cost.
  • It comes with 4 different cover options – Life Option, Extra Life Option, Income Option and Income Plus Option.
  • It gives you the option to increase your insurance cover during your life’s key without undergoing a medical test with the Life Stage Protection feature.
  • It offers insurance cover up to 85 years of age.
  • The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum is 85 years.
  • The minimum policy term is 5 years for Life Option and Extra Life Option & 10 years for all other options.
  • The minimum sum assured is Rs 25 lakhs.
  • There are different premium payment options to choose from – single, limited and regular. 
  • Non-tobacco users get attractive premium rates.
  • Eligible for tax benefits for the Premiums paid under sections 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961. 
  • Riders are available for protection against Critical Illness or Accidental Disability.

Details of the 4 different cover options under HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus

Plan Cover Options Cover Details
Life Option  Offers Death Benefit
Extra Life Option  Offers Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit
Income Option  Offers 10% of the Death benefit as a Lump sum and the remaining 90% gets paid as monthly income over a period of 15 years.
Income Plus Option 100% of Sum Assured is paid on death and a monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured is paid for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increase at a simple rate of 10% p.a. as chosen by the policyholder.

Why should you choose the HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus term plan?

  • To opt for the right life cover based on your requirements.
  • To financially secure your loved ones in your absence.
  • To be sure that you don’t face a financial crisis at crucial milestones in your life.
  • To avail special discounts for non-smokers 
  • To provide regular income to your family in your absence under the Income and Income Plus option.

Buy Term Insurance as per your needs from 25+ plans

Subscribe to the newsletter

    Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers

    Read More