Max Life Super Term Plan
Max Life Super Term Plan
Max Life Super Term plan protects your family financially in your absence and helps to cope with increasing inflation through its increasing life cover option. Under this option, the life cover increases by 5% every year till the end of the policy term, and that too without any increase in the premium. This ensures that your family will be able to manage their increasing expenses.
Max Life Super Term Plan Features
- Max Life Super Term Plan is a complete protection plan for your family’s financial future security at affordable rates.
- With its increasing life cover option, it helps to manage the growing inflation, and the sum assured keeps on increasing without any change in the premium rate.
- This plan offers low premium rates for non-smokers.
- For females also, Max Life Super Term Plan offers lower premium rates.
- It gives you the option to choose the payout benefit as a lump sum or lump sum plus increasing monthly income as per your requirement.
Max Life Super Term Plan Details
|Premium Payment Term & Modes||You can pay premium – yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly premium payment modes.|
|Policy Tenure||Minimum Policy Tenure: 10 years
Maximum Policy Tenure: 35 years
|Premium||Minimum Premium – Rs. 5,000 p.a. (this excludes the rider premiums, underwriting extra premium, loading for modal premium, taxes applicable, and cesses or levies if any).
Maximum Premium – No limit (subject to the limits determined in accordance with board-approved underwriting policy of the Company).
|Sum Assured||Minimum Sum Assured – Rs 25 lakhs (subject to in accordance with minimum premium limits).
Maximum Sum Assured – No limit (subject to the limits determined in accordance with board-approved underwriting policy of the Company).
Why should you choose the Max Life Super Term Plan?
- To fulfill your family’s requirements in your absence.
- To help them manage the increasing inflation price with the increasing life cover option.
- To give a comprehensive life cover to your family at affordable rates.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Best Term Insurance Plans by Insurers
- Aegon Term Insurance
- HDFC Term Insurance
- Max Life Term Insurance
- ICICI Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- SBI Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+ Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP Term Plan
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme Term Plan
- PNB Term Insurance
- IndiaFirst Term Insurance
- Exide Term Insurance
- LIC Term Insurance
- Kotak Term Insurance
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022