Navi Health Insurance Plans
Navi Health Insurance Plans
Navi Health Insurance is an online insurance agency that offers various sorts of health insurance plans intending to satisfy individuals’ different health care coverage needs. Begun operating in 2017, the insurance provider is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navi Technologies. It wants to simplify health care coverage making it affordable and easily accessible to Indians. Along with health insurance plans, the insurance provider is a general insurer who also offers car insurance and commercial insurance plans. In addition, Navi Health insurance has more than 10,000 network hospitals where the policyholders can avail cashless treatment without any hassle.
List of 5 Best Navi Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Cure Policy: This health insurance policy is comprehensive, affordable, and customized according to individuals’ requirements. The policy comes with different sum insured options ranging between Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 crore, which the policyholders can pick according to their prerequisite. Navi Cure Policy covers the insured, their spouse, children, parents, and parents-in-law. It also offers several advantages, such as well-being rewards, including a well-being helpline, free health check-ups, and many more.
- Navi Coco Seasonal Byte Policy: This policy covers medical expenses in case the insured gets diagnosed with malaria, swine flu, chikungunya, dengue, etc. It also offers coverage for pre-hospitalization costs, post-hospitalization costs, OPD consultations, road ambulance charges, home treatment costs, AYUSH treatment, in-patient treatment costs, etc.
- Navi Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: Arogya Sanjeevani Policy covers individuals aged between 18 years and 65 years and children aged between 90 days and 25 years. The policy comes with different sum insured options ranging between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 5 lakhs in products of Rs. 50,000. It also offers several other benefits such as coverage for pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization treatment, daycare treatment, cataract treatment, cover for modern treatment expenses, etc.
- Navi Corona Kavach Policy: Corona Kavach Policy presented is a short-term health insurance policy and covers individuals if they get hospitalized upon positive diagnosis of COVID-19. The policy offers various sum insured options ranging between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5 Lakh, in multiples of Rs. 50,000. Additionally, it covers in-patient treatment costs, ambulance charges, 15 days pre-hospitalization costs, 30 days post-hospitalization costs, and AYUSH in-patient treatment. It is available on an individual or family floater basis.
- Navi Corona Rakshak Policy: Corona Rakshak Policy by Navi General Insurance is a benefit-based policy offering coverage against COVID-19. It covers individuals aged between 18 years and 65 years for sum insured options ranging between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 2.5 lakh in multiples of Rs. 50,000. It provides a lump sum amount on a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, requiring continuous hospitalization of 72 hours. Available on both individual and floater sum insured basis, it’s a short-term policy with policy tenure for 3.5 months (105 days), 6.5 months (196 days), and 9.5 months (285 days). It does not require pre-policy medical check-ups to be covered under it.
Benefits of Navi General Insurance Plans
- One of the advantages of purchasing Navi Health Insurance policies is that there is no need to get a pre-policy medical check-up to be covered under them.
- The insurer offers complete coverage for eligible treatment expenses for members below 61 years during the first purchase of the policy.
- There is no room rent limit under the Navi Health insurance plan; one can take a single or shared room in the hospital.
- In case the existing cover gets exhausted in a policy year, then the Navi General Insurance company provides an instant refill of 100% of the cover amount,
- Navi General Health Insurance plans offer a cumulative Bonus or No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- There is no age limit for policy renewal which means Navi General Health insurance plans offer lifetime renewability benefits to the policyholders.
Inclusions in Navi Health Insurance plans
- In-Patient Hospitalisation Expenses: Navi Health Insurance plans cover in-patient hospitalization expenses arising from hospitalization for at least 24 hours. These medical expenses include room rent expenses, boarding expenses, ICU expenses, nursing, blood, anesthesia, doctor’s fee, etc.
- Road Ambulance Expenses: Navi Health Insurance plans cover road ambulance expenses for transporting the patient to the nearest hospital in case of an emergency.
- Pre-Hospitalisation and Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Navi Health Insurance policies covers expenses towards pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization for up to 15 days and 30 days, respectively. These expenses include doctor’s fees, x-rays, etc.
- Home Care Treatment Benefit: Navi General Health Insurance plans offer coverage against the medical expenses incurred due to treatment taken at home for the illnesses or other conditions that are covered under the policy.
- Other coverage benefits: Expenses related to COVID-19 hospitalization, vector-borne diseases cover, critical illness cover, optional maternity cover, optional critical illness cover, optional newborn baby cover, amongst others.
Exclusions in Navi Health Insurance plans
- Self-Inflicted Injury: Navi Health Insurance plans do not cover treatment expenses towards any self-inflicted injury, including bodily injuries such as an attempt to suicide.
- Cosmetic Surgery: Navi General insurance plans do not cover expenses incurred towards cosmetic surgery.
- Injury due to Involvement in Adventure Sports: Navi health insurance plans do not cover expenses for any injury occurring due to participation in any adventure sports or activities such as rafting, mountain climbing, paragliding, etc.
- Participation in Any Criminal Act: Navi health Insurance plans do not cover treatment expenses against any illness or injury arising from participation in any criminal act.
- Treatment availed Outside India: Navi Health Insurance plans do not cover any expenses for the treatment availed outside the geographical boundaries of India.
The above-mentioned inclusions and exclusions vary with different health insurance plans offered by Navi General Insurance Company.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Companies Offering Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
- Care Health Insurance Plans
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
- Star Health Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- United India Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Health Insurance Plans
- TATA AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
- Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits
- Preventive Health Check-Ups and Income Tax Deductions in India