Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
Go Digit General Insurance Company offers an array of insurance products including health insurance being the most trusted one. All of its health insurance plans are affordably priced and come with several benefits and features. Presently the insurer has about 1500 networked partners and dealers, spread across over 70 cities and towns in the country.
The company constantly works towards providing quality services to its customers through its carefully planned products. Moreover, the company also boasts of an easy, faster and smooth claim settlement process, ensuring the much-needed peace of mind to the customers.
Health Insurance Plans offered by Digit Health Insurance Company
- Digit Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: This plan is backed by affordable premium, 15 days free look period, grace period, portability benefit, lifelong renewability, cumulative bonus and offers sum assured options ranging between Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 5 Lakh. It covers hospitalisation expenses incurred for COVID-19 treatment. Individuals between 18 years to 65 years can opt for this plan on an individual or floater basis.
- Corona Kavach Policy: This plan is designed to manage treatment expenses of COVID-19 at hospital or home following medical advice of a medical practitioner. It can be availed by the people between the age group of 1 day and 65 years. The sum assured that it offers ranges from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh and helps you get the best medical amenities for COVID-19 treatment.
- Corona Rakshak Policy: Go Digit Corona Rakshak Policy covers the additional expenses towards the hospitalisation on the positive diagnosis of COVID-19. It is a short-term policy that can be purchased for 3.5 months (105 days), 6.5 months (195), or 9.5 months (285 days). The policy terminates on the benefit payment and cannot be renewed.
- Digit Health Care Plus Policy: This plan offers substantial financial security against healthcare expenses arising due to multiple health risks. It comes with 16 sections comprising different coverage benefits for various health issues. The policy also comes with a wide range of sum assured options starting from Rs 10,000 and going up till Rs 3 Crore which one can avail for a term of 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years, based on their budget and requirements.
- Digit Total Protect Policy: Total Protect Policy is specifically designed to provide complete protection to the insured and their family for the loss of income in case the insured is injured for a long term or passed away in an unfortunate event of an accident. It comes with 27 sections which offer coverage for different healthcare expenses arising due to an accident or hospitalisation.
- Digit Complete Care Policy: This policy protects from the financial crisis which arises due to an unfortunate event of an accident. It comes with 5 sections which offer different coverage benefits including personal accident protection, accidental hospitalisation cover, daily hospital cash cover, outpatient benefit, and ancillary expenses. The other benefits of this policy are renewable benefits, portability benefits, continuity benefits, and migration benefits.
Benefits of Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- Under Digit Health Insurance plans there is no room rent restrictions. Therefore, the policyholders get the flexibility to choose any hospital room as per their preference.
- In case the sum assured amount gets exhausted, Digit Health Insurance plans refill the sum insured amount during the policy term.
- Digit Health Insurance plans offer lifetime renewability benefits which means that there is no restriction on the age and one can continue availing the policy benefits by timely paying the required premium.
- Digi Health Insurance plans come with portability benefits. For instance, in case the insured is not satisfied with the existing health insurance policy then the person can switch to Digit Health Insurance plans at the time of policy renewal.
Digit Health Insurance Inclusions
- In-Patient Hospitalisation Expenses: In-patient hospitalisation expenses are those expenses that are incurred due to hospitalisation of at least 24 hours. These include doctor’s fee, room rent, ICU charges, nursing charges, anesthesia, expenses related to blood, and oxygen. Digit Health Insurance plans cover you against such expenses.
- Road Ambulance Expenses: If you are covered under Digit Health Insurance plans, then the insurer will pay the reasonable cost for road ambulance services required to transfer you to the nearest hospital. The ambulance will have the medical facilities required during the transportation.
- Organ Donor Expenses: Digit Health Insurance plans cover you against the expenses incurred in the harvesting of the donated organ. This will also include pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses up to the sum insured limit.
- Pre-Hospitalisation And Post-Hospitalisation Expenses: Digit Health Insurance plans cover you against pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation expenses. These include several tests such as x-ray, blood test, urine test, consultation fee, diagnostic charges, etc.
- Home (Domiciliary) Hospitalisation: Domiciliary hospitalisation expenses are those which are incurred due to any illness or disease treated at home for at least 3 days, which otherwise would have required hospitalisation. Domiciliary treatment can be availed if you as a patient are not in a condition to be moved to the hospital or there are not enough beds available in the hospital.
Digit Health Insurance Exclusions
- Treatment Required Due To Breach Of Law With Criminal Intent: Digit Health Insurance plans do not cover you against treatment required due to participation in any illegal, criminal, or unlawful act.
- Treatment Required Due To Self Injury: Digit Health Insurance plans do not cover you against any treatment required due to any activity that leads to self-harm such as suicide or attempt of suicide while sane or insane or due to abuse or misuse of alcohol or drugs.
- Cosmetic Treatments: Digit Health Insurance plans do not cover you against cosmetic, aesthetic, and re-shaping treatment and surgeries to change your appearance. These may include tummy tuck, tattoo, face lift, ear-piercing, treatment of baldness, wig, circumcision, change of life treatments etc.
- Treatments Taken Beyond Geographical Limits: Digit Health Insurance plans cover you only against the treatments taken within the geographical boundaries of India and you will be covered against the medical expenses in Indian rupees only.
- Non-Medical Expenses: Digit Health Insurance plans do not cover you against any item used for personal comfort and convenience such as television, expenses related to telephone calls, food, internet, cosmetics, body care products, hygiene articles, etc.