Care Health Insurance Plans
Care Health Insurance Plans
When it comes to preparedness, health insurance will always be your best bet that gives financial security under any health emergency. Car Health Insurance Company welcomes its policyholders with multiple pocket-friendly health insurance plans that offer extensive coverage against various illnesses and emergencies. The cost of medical expenses is rising exponentially. Care Health Insurance plans would be your best choice to cope up with the thriving price of medical expenses.
This illustrious insurance company has more than 146 branches and offers varied health insurance plans, like individual health plans, family floater plans, senior citizen health plans, critical illness health insurance, personal accidents plan, and so on. The company offers a hassle-free and quicker claim settlement process so that policyholders don’t face any challenges during their claim processes and can avail themselves of the best treatment against their illnesses.
Health Insurance Plans offered by Care Health Insurance Company
1. Care Health Insurance Plan
This comprehensive health insurance policy is designed to offer coverage for medical costs due to any injury or illness by policyholders.
2. Care Freedom Health insurance plan
This is an ideal health insurance plan for people suffering from diabetes, high BP, and high BMI. The waiting period for an existing disease is only 2 years. The plan offers lifelong renewability and annual health check-ups to policyholders. The sum assured amount Rs.3-10 lakh.
3. Care Joy Health insurance plan
This plan offers coverage for maternity (including hospitalization) and new-born babies. The waiting period is only 9 months waiting for insurance-related claims and the longer policy term (3 years.)
4. Care Advantage health insurance plan
This health insurance plan offers coverage up to 1 Cr for your family. The plan comes with no claim bonus, automotive recharge policy and pre-and post hospitalization (30 days and 60 days, respectively).
Benefits of Care Health insurance plans
- Care health insurance plans offer comprehensive financial assistance and coverage to policyholders against medical emergencies, critical illnesses, women’s health, and accidents.
- This eminent insurance company is partnered with more than 8250 network hospitals. Thus, Care Health insurance offers you convenient and hassle-free cashless treatment. This plan offers nearly 16500 cashless providers.
- The maximum sum assured up to Rs. 75 lakhs.
- Care Health Insurance plans cover hospitalization expenses, medical check-ups, daycare treatments, AYUSH, and critical illnesses.
- Now, this plan also offers coverage for Coronavirus treatment.
- No upper limit for any health plan.
- Care Health Insurance has an impressive claim settlement ratio (95.62%) and it has settled more than 25 lakhs claims.
- The policyholders can get themselves insured under Care Health Insurance for lifelong with this lifetime renewability feature.
- Care Health Insurance offers health earnings to policyholders. This means policyholders can get back to 25% of their premium amount by inviting their colleagues, friends and acquaintances to get insured under Care Health Insurance plans.
- Up to 150% increase in sum assured with no claim bonus.
- The company has designed a special health plan that covers 16 critical heart-related diseases.
- Annual health check-ups without any age constraint.
Care Health Insurance Inclusions
- In-patient Hospitalization expenses: Care Health insurance plans cover in-patient hospitalization for illnesses and injuries.
- Pre and Post-hospitalization expenses: Care Health Insurance plans cover pre-and post-hospitalization expenses for up to 30 and 60 days, respectively.
- AYUSH Treatments: These health insurance plans cover expenses related to AYUSH treatments (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy).
- Emergency Ambulance Cover: If you need to get admitted to a hospital in case of an emergency, then your ambulance costs are covered up to Rs. 3000 per hospitalization.
- Daycare Procedures: Care Health plans cover expenses for daycare treatment procedures such as cataract chemotherapy, radiation, and dialysis. The health insurance plans cover 540 daycare treatment methods.
- Organ Donor Expenses: Organ donor expenses are also covered under Care Health insurance plans.
- Advanced treatment: Advanced treatments like Robotic surgery are covered under Care Health insurance plans.
- Domiciliary treatment: If you need to opt for home-based treatment due to the unavailability of the beds of the hospital, Care Health Insurance will reimburse all medical expenses in this condition.
Care Health Insurance Exclusions
- Self-Inflicted Injuries: Care health plans don’t cover self-harmed injuries like injuries resulting from the attempt of suicide.
- Pre-existing disease: Any pre-existing diseases that were diagnosed 48 months before the issuance of the first policy.
- Cosmetic Surgery: Cosmetic Surgery treatments are not covered under Care health insurance.
- Obesity Control Treatments: Any obesity treatments like bariatric surgery or any other surgical procedures are also not covered under Care Health Insurance plans.
- Injuries due to adventure sports: If you got injuries due to adventure activities like rafting, mountain climbing, paragliding, etc., then these are also not covered under Care Health Insurance plans.
- Illness because of intoxicating substances: If you suffer from illness or injuries due to intoxicating substances like drugs, alcohol, tobacco chewing, and smoking, then you won’t get any financial support from Care health insurance.
- Spectacles Cost: Care Health Insurance plans do not cover the cost of spectacles or contact lenses.
What is Co-payment in Care Health Insurance plans?
A policyholder can enjoy the co-payment option after a certain age. In the co-payment option, you need to bear a part of your claim amount. Co-payment is usually a percentage of the sum assured.
What are the benefits if I purchase Care Health Insurance plans early?
· Your premium amount will be lesser (as your premium is calculated based on your age and health condition)
· Care Health insurance plans cover medical issues that you may experience later
· For each claim-free year, you will get a bonus
· For premium amount, you will be eligible for a tax deduction under 80C (Income Tax Act, 1961)
How do you renew your Care Health Insurance plans?
· Visit the official website of Care Health Insurance.
· Go to the renew section.
· Enter the details including, policy number, date of birth, mobile number, etc.
· Now, renew your policy through any payment mode.
Are pre-medical tests mandatory for purchasing Care Health Insurance plans?
Pre-medical tests are mandatory for older people (above 60 years) having pre-existing medical conditions or those who are looking for a higher sum assured. However, always go for pre-medical tests for a hassle-free claim settlement process.
What are the details required for making a claim for Care Health insurance plans?
For Cashless claim,
You need to submit your pre-authorization form, your ID proof and health card of Care Health Insurance.
For Claim reimbursement, the documents required
· The Claim form
· The hospital bills
· Identity proofs
· Doctor’s investigation letter
· A copy of FIR (if accidental)
· KYC documents
· Medical test reports (X-Rays, ECG, blood reports, etc.)
· Treatment details
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Companies Offering Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Plans
- Care Health Insurance Plans
- Go Digit Health Insurance Plans
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Plans
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance Plans
- Star Health Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance Plans
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- United India Health Insurance Plans
- Navi Health Insurance Plans
- TATA AIG Health Insurance Plans
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance Plans
- Max Bupa Health Insurance Plans
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance Plans
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance Plans
- New India Assurance Health Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
- Reliance Health Insurance Plans
Latest Health Insurance Blogs
- What is Stem Cell Therapy Cost in India?
- What Is Radical Hysterectomy: Know Procedure, Side Effects & Cost In India
- How GST Will Impact On Your Health Insurance Premium
- Health Insurance For Young Adults in India
- What Is Restoration Benefit In Health Insurance?
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- How to File a Claim with Star Health Insurance
- PMJAY: How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY): Check Eligibility, Features and Benefits
- Preventive Health Check-Ups and Income Tax Deductions in India