PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
PNB MetLife is one of India’s leading private insurance companies that offer different types of term plans for customers. Founded in 2001, it provides high protection for a family from sudden death and other problems. It aims at providing excellent services for policyholders to minimize financial problems during unexpected events. The term insurance plans offered by MetLife are carefully tailored according to the needs of a policyholder backed by the latest features and benefits.
Types of PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
- PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan: The plan is ideal for those who want to safeguard their family and children in their absence. It provides a maximum maturity age of 99 years for the policyholder. Apart from that, a policyholder can get a joint-life benefit after including a spouse in the policy. The policy enables children to pursue their dream careers and goals without any hassles. Moreover, the minimum sum assured amount offered by the plan is Rs 10 lakhs, and a policyholder can even opt for a rider to get more benefits. On the other hand, the joint-life cover option offers a maximum maturity age of 75 years. Another thing about the plan is that it provides customizable pay-out options, and customers can choose four pay-out options.
- PNB MetLife Family Income Protector Plus Plan: The policy offers flexible monthly income options starting from Rs. 10,000 monthly income for a guaranteed period of 20 years. The minimum age for entry is 25 years, and the maximum age is 60 years. A policyholder can receive up to 110% of the base premium paid back when the term of the plan ends. On the other hand, it is necessary to know about the parameters in detail before choosing the policy that will help gain more advantages. In the event of the policyholder’s death, a policyholder’s family will get the monthly income amount selected at the beginning of the policy.
- PNB MetLife Aajeevan Suraksha Plan: The policy comes with features like death benefit, terminal illness benefit, joint life cover, and maturity benefit. A policyholder can choose a premium based on their requirements. Also, the policy offers a return on premiums at the maturity of the plan. It is possible to customize the plan and choose from four benefit options that will help meet exact needs.
Why choose PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans?
- Brand value: PNB MetLife has a high reputation in the market, showing consistent profits for the last 6 years. It is also counted among the few profitable insurance providers in India.
- Variety of products: It offers a wide range of term insurance plans for customers at affordable rates that come with salient features
- High claim settlement ratio: The company has a high claim settlement of ratio of 97.18%, which boosts the assurance and trust among the customers.
- High-quality services: PNB Metlife has a history of focusing on specific customer needs. The highly motivated team is not only available and dependable but also well versed with each requirement of the customer. This makes it easy to advise on the best product for each customer.
- Financial independence: The term insurance plans offered by the company provide high protection to a policyholder’s family
- Technology-driven: As the proud winners of Celent’s Model Insurer Asia, PNB Metlife is fully committed to convenience through its mobile responsive e-commerce sales platform. This makes it hassle-free for customers to complete their KYC and medicals without visiting the branches.
To know more about PNB MetLife life term Insurance plans, customers can visit iiflinsurance.com.