ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
ICICI prudential life insurance plans are the ICICI bank products that aim to fulfill the needs of customers with various features. Started in the year 2001, it offers different types of policies for people who want to protect their family from unexpected death.
Today, ICICI Prudential is one of the top private companies in the insurance sector that provides various policies with affordable rates. It is a joint venture between the ICICI Bank and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited that offers services for those who need to safeguard their life from sudden death.
Types of ICICI Term Insurance Plans
- ICICI Pru iProtect Smart: It is one of the top-selling ICICI Prudential term insurance plans, which provide an accidental death cover of up to Rs 2 crores. The policy offers coverage for 34 critical illnesses to ensure high protection from high medical expenses. Four pay-out options are available for policyholders, and they can choose the right one which suits their needs.
- ICICI Pru iCare II: The policy aims at providing financial protection to a family to overcome any financial worries with ease. It offers two options for a policyholder when they want to pick a protection cover. The first option is that the death benefit is paid to the family in lumpsum. In the second option, you can opt for an accidental death benefit equal to the sum assured.
- ICICI Pru Saral Jeevan Bima: This standard term insurance plan offers financial protection to a nominee. Some of the features included in the policy have a death benefit, flexibility, and plan customization. The minimum sum assured by the policy is Rs 5,00,000. The entry age for this plan is 18 years, and the maturity age is 70 years.
- ICICI Pru POS iProtect Smart: It is possible to buy this plan without any medical examination. Furthermore, the plan offers an additional accidental death benefit for policyholders to ensure high protection for their families.
- ICICI Pru Life Raksha: A pure term life insurance plan offers a lump sum amount to a family to meet immediate liabilities. Some of the key features covered in the policy include a death benefit, five-year regular pay.
Why opt for ICICI Prudential term insurance?
- ICICI Prudential term insurance plans have a high reputation in the markets due to their excellent services.
- Issued nearly 1 lakh policies during the first-year operations
- These term plans provide complete protection for a family from critical illness, accidental death, and unprecedented death.
- Available at affordable premium rates
- In-built permanent disability waiver and in-built terminal illness benefit.
- Offers lump sum options or periodic pay-outs
- The company boasts a claim settlement ratio as high as 97.84% (IRDAI Annual Data 19-20), making it a reputed insurer in the market.
To know more about ICICI Prudential Life term Insurance plans, customers can visit iiflinsurance.com.