Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
Bajaj Allianz’s term insurance plans are ideal for customers to protect their families financially from sudden death and other problems. The term plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance offer comprehensive life coverage, ensuring that the insured’s loved ones lead a comfortable life in their absence. Moreover, the insurance cover is affordably priced so that the policyholder can continue the term plan throughout the tenure.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
- Bajaj Allianz term insurance plans are reasonably priced, making it the most preferred term insurance partner.
- In case you choose a higher sum assured, then you get a rebate in premium.
- The company offers several online and offline term insurance plans.
- There is a flexibility to opt for death benefits at regular intervals such as monthly. It also provides loan protection.
- It gives the flexibility to increase the insurance cover and provides enhanced terminal illness cover.
- You can also opt for joint and single life cover under the same policy.
- Tax benefits are available under Section 80C and 10(10D) under the Income Tax Act.
Term Plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan
- Bajaj Allianz Life eTouch Online Term Plan
- Bajaj Allianz iSecure Term Plan
1. Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan
This policy is a pure term life insurance that allows a policyholder to get back the entire premium paid at the time of maturity. Besides that, it provides ways to ensure high protection from financial losses caused by various critical illnesses. Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan also offers a rider benefit for policyholders to claim coverage amount for accidental death and accidental total permanent disability benefit. It even provides 4 variants that include Life Cover, Life Cover with Child Education Extra Cover, Life Cover with Joint Life, Increasing Life Cover. Policyholders can select a plan based on their choices that give ways to live a safer life for their families.
2. Bajaj Allianz Life eTouch Online Term Plan
It is a non-linked, non-participating pure term insurance plan offering life covering up to 99 years. This term plan gives the option to choose from the limited or regular premium payment and provides lower premiums for maintaining a healthy lifestyle for non-smokers. Bajaj Allianz Life eTouch Online Term Plan comes with 4 variants – Shield, Shield Plus, Shield Super, and Shield Supreme.
3. Bajaj Allianz iSecure Term Plan
No one can predict death because it may happen anytime in a person’s life. Therefore, it is necessary to save a family from financial burden in the absence of a loved one. Bajaj Allianz iSecure term plan also offers death benefits for individual and joint life policyholders. A nominee will receive the sum assured after the death of an individual in a single life cover plan. On the other hand, the sum assured will be paid, and the plan continues in the joint-life plan.
Top Companies Offering Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- SBI Life Term Insurance Plans
- LIC Term Insurance Plans
- Bharti Axa Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Plans
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Plans
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Plans
- Exide Life Term Insurance Plans
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Plans
- Future Generali Term Insurance Plans
- Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans
- Shriram Life Insurance Term Plans
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Plans
- Reliance Nippon Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aviva Life Term Insurance Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
- Max Life Insurance Term Plans
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Plans
- Term Insurance Riders
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022