Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans
Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans
Ageas Federal Life Insurance, earlier known as IDBI Federal Life Insurance, established in the year 2008, is a joint venture between IDBI Bank, Federal Bank, and Ageas Insurance International, a multinational insurance company based in Brussels. It is among the fastest-growing life insurance companies in India, offering various products designed to assist an individual in every life stage.
Term Insurance plans offered by Ageas Federal Life Insurance:
- Ageas Federal Life MyLife Protection Plan: The term insurance policy is designed to provide extensive coverage at an affordable premium with three options to choose from Regular coverage, Coverage booster, and Smart coverage. You also have the flexibility to choose the policy term, premium payment options, and get a discount on premium if you are a female policyholder, non-tobacco user, and marathon runner. No survival or maturity benefits are payable under this plan. This policy can be purchased online from the company’s website, adding convenience to customers.
- Ageas Federal Life Income Protect Plan: A term plan that not only secures the financial future of your family in your absence but also helps them with monthly income. When buying the policy, you may choose to receive the death benefits as a lump sum or regular monthly income to suit your family’s financial needs. The premiums paid and benefits received are eligible for tax benefits under Sections 80C and Section 10 (10D).
Why choose Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans?
- It offers discounts in case of higher sum assured.
- Women policyholders get extra discounts.
- Flexibility to choose from different premium payment terms.
- Ageas Federal Term Insurance provides a wide range of online and offline term insurance plans.
- The insurer also provides accidental death benefits apart from the life cover.
- Excellent customer service team, offering seamless pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Enjoy tax benefits under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.
Key facts about Ageas Federal Life Insurance
- Ageas Federal Life Insurance is backed by pioneers in the financial field such as IDBI Bank, Federal Bank & Ageas Insurance, who have sound operational capabilities and management skills in the banking and insurance sectors.
- They are ranked among the top 10 most trusted life insurance brands in India.
- The Ageas Federal Life Insurance claim settlement ratio is 96.47% (IRDAI Annual Report 19-20).
- Their total premium collection reached Rs.1843 crores in 2019-20.
- The company is recording profits continuously for the past eight consecutive years.
- ‘India’s Best Workplaces in BFSI 2020 – Top 25’ awarded to Ageas Federal Life Insurance by the Great Place to Work Institute.
Ageas Federal Life Insurance’s products can be explored more in detail by visiting iiflinsurance.com.
Top Companies Offering Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- SBI Life Term Insurance Plans
- LIC Term Insurance Plans
- Bharti Axa Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Plans
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Plans
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Plans
- Exide Life Term Insurance Plans
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Plans
- Future Generali Term Insurance Plans
- Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans
- Shriram Life Insurance Term Plans
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Plans
- Reliance Nippon Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aviva Life Term Insurance Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
- Max Life Insurance Term Plans
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Plans
- Term Insurance Riders
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022