Future Generali Term Insurance Plans
Future Generali India Life Insurance is a joint venture between Future Group, Generali Group, and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL). Starting operations in 2000, the company quickly scaled heights and achieved break-even in its 6th year. Their product portfolio includes insurance plans for all solutions, including protection, retirement, savings, health, children’s future, and group insurance.
Term plans offered by Future Generali India Life Insurance
- Future Generali Flexi Online Term Plan: This online term plan provides flexible coverage options that include a lump-sum payout on the demise of the policyholder or monthly income to the family. You can also choose between fixed income every month or increasing income wherein the monthly amount increases by 10% every month. People within 18 to 55 years can opt for this policy with a minimum sum assured of Rs 50,00,000. Women get lower premium rates, and discounts in premium are offered to all those who avail of the policy with high sum assured. This plan is eligible for tax benefits on premiums paid and payout benefits under Sections 80C, 10 (10D), etc.
- Future Generali Express Term Life Plan: It is a pure life protection plan, similar to the Flexi online term policy but chooses between the type of coverage between Life cover option, Extra life cover option, Life plus health cover option, and All in one cover option. The policy also offers you to select the convenient premium payment option according to your financial capacity.
- Future Generali Jan Suraksha: This is an insurance plan best suited for individuals looking for limited payment terms and family protection at a very affordable cost. It requires only a nominal, one-time premium of Rs 500 or Rs 750 to get a life insurance cover. The policy term is fixed at eight years, and no maturity benefits are provided.
- Future Generali Saral Jeevan Bima: A simple term insurance plan with the standard features mentioned by IRDAI to make the life insurance affordable for everyone. Anyone can avail of this policy without too many eligibility restrictions or requirements of proof. In case of the policyholder’s demise, the benefit amount is payable to the nominee for their financial security. The low premium for women, the ability to choose policy terms, and premium term and income tax benefits are few other key features of this plan.
- Future Generali Care Plus: This plan guarantees long-term protection against uncertainties of life with adequate coverage along with an option to choose between Life cover and Extra life cover (with accident benefit). The policyholder may also choose to receive the death benefit as lump sum payout, fixed monthly payout, or a combination of both. The minimum sum assured is Rs 25 lakhs and provides tax benefits on premiums paid, and benefits received.
Why choose Future Generali Express Term Insurance Plan?
- Grace Period: If you miss the due date for yearly, half-yearly, and quarterly premium payment, the company offers 30 days grace period and 15 days for monthly premium payment. And if you fail to pay the premium within the grace period, then the policy will lapse.
- Policy Revival: You can revive the lapsed policy within two years of the first unpaid premium. However, you will need to make overdue premium payments with interest, and you need to pay overdue premiums with interest.
- Surrender benefit or Policy termination: Future Generali Express Term Insurance Plan offers surrender or policy termination value in case of limited premium payment option.
You can know the detailed information on the above plans from Future Generali Life Insurance can be known on iiflinsurance.com.