LIC Term Insurance Plans
LIC Term Insurance Plans
Established on 1 September 1956 under the Life Insurance of India Act, the Life Insurance Corporation of India is a government-owned insurance provider. With over 290 million policyholders country-wide, it is the most trusted insurance provider in the country. The plans and policies offered by LIC are specifically focused on meeting the varied demands of Indian customers.
Like the term insurance offering by several other insurance providers, LIC’s term plans aim to provide financial security to the insured’s family in an unlikely event resulting in the loss of an earning member. The USP of LIC’s term plans is that they offer substantial financial coverage at considerably lower premiums. The brand is the preferred choice of many over several other competitors.
Benefits of LIC Term Plans
- LIC term plans come with two benefit options – Level Sum Assured and Increasing Sum Assured.
- You get the option to choose from different premium payment frequencies: Single, Regular, and Limited Premium Payment.
- It offers special rates for females and a high sum assured rebate.
- It gives an option to increase coverage by selecting accident benefit riders on the payment of additional premium.
Term Plans offered by LIC
- LIC Tech Term Plan
- LIC Jeevan Amar
|LIC Tech Term Plan||LIC Jeevan Amar|
|Age of Entry||18 Years||65 Years||18 Years||65 Years|
|Age of Maturity||NA||80 Years||NA||80 Years|
|Policy Term||10 Years||40 Years||10 Years||40 Years|
|Sum Assured||Rs 50,00,000||No Upper Limit||Rs 25,00,000||No Upper Limit|
LIC Tech Term Plan: LIC Tech Term Plan is an online exclusive policy designed for those who wish to avail of term insurance online at their convenience. It gives the freedom of choosing the benefit option between level-sum assured or increasing-sum assured and also adding accidental death rider with a minor addition to the premium. Under this term plan, there is a Special rebate on premiums for non-smokers (subject to urine test), else different price slab for smokers.
LIC Jeevan Amar Plan: LIC Jeevan Amar is an offline-only policy. It is a pure protection plan, ensuring financial support for the insured’s family at affordable premiums. The term plan gives you the option of choosing the policy term and the premium payment schedule as well. It has a unique premium slab for both non-smokers and smokers’ opting for insurance and the option to add accidental death rider.
Top Companies Offering Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- SBI Life Term Insurance Plans
- LIC Term Insurance Plans
- Bharti Axa Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Plans
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Plans
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Plans
- Exide Life Term Insurance Plans
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Plans
- Future Generali Term Insurance Plans
- Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans
- Shriram Life Insurance Term Plans
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Plans
- Reliance Nippon Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aviva Life Term Insurance Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
- Max Life Insurance Term Plans
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Plans
- Term Insurance Riders
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022