Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
Kotak’s life term insurance plans are protection plans, which provide a sum assured to a family after the demise of a policyholder. It aims to provide financial security for a family and plan a better future by addressing their needs. It also covers inflation by offering a monthly payout which increases by 6% per annum.
Benefits of Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
- The term plan by Kotak Life Insurance is available at a pocket-friendly price range, making them easily accessible by everyone.
- The term plans are quite flexible regarding coverage, policy term, and policy premium payment frequencies.
- There are special premium discounts for females and non-smokers.
- The company is known for excellent customer service that offers smooth pre-sales and post-sales services.
- Tax benefits are available under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act,1961 for the premium paid and benefits received.
Term Plans offered by Kotak Life Insurance
1. Kotak Term Plan
It is a pure risk cover plan and a cost-effective way to provide comprehensive financial protection. In case of the sudden demise of the insured, the insurer pays the sum assured amount to the policy beneficiary, which helps the insured’s dependents lead a comfortable life. Under this plan, you get the flexibility to convert the Kotak term plan to another plan except for another term plan.
2. Kotak e-Term plan
It is a pure term insurance plan meant for safeguarding policyholder’s family with a financial shield in their absence. It offers coverage against accidental death to ensure peace of mind from high potential risks. The minimum sum assured by this plan is Rs 25 lakhs, and there is no maximum sum assured by the policy. Apart from that, the plan covers total and permanent disability to a policyholder.
3. Kotal Saral Jeevan Bima
This is a pure risk cover plan which provides long-term coverage for policyholders up to 70 years. It is a non-linked and non-participating plan that aims at offering more protection to a family. The policy pays sum assured death benefit to a nominee or beneficiary as a lump sum. The plan provides 125% of the single premium or absolute amount on death in case of accidental death. The plan offers regular, limited, and single payment options for policyholders enabling them to get maximum protection in the event of unexpected death.
Top Companies Offering Term Insurance
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- SBI Life Term Insurance Plans
- LIC Term Insurance Plans
- Bharti Axa Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Plans
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Plans
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Plans
- Exide Life Term Insurance Plans
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Plans
- Future Generali Term Insurance Plans
- Ageas Federal Life Term Insurance Plans
- Shriram Life Insurance Term Plans
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Plans
- Reliance Nippon Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aviva Life Term Insurance Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance Plans
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Plans
- Max Life Insurance Term Plans
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Plans
- Term Insurance Riders
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022