Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
Tata AIA is a joint venture between Tata Group and the AIA group that offers term insurance plans for policyholders. Founded in 2001, Tata AIA provides various life insurance plans in Indian markets with innovative features. It is one of the leading insurers which aim at fulfilling the requirements of customers at affordable rates.
Facts about Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- The company boasts of a great mix combination of efficiency and experience
- It has a claim settlement of 99.6 percent in the financial year 2019-2020
- Tata AIA intends to protect the lives of 3 million customers
- Offers a variety of term insurance plans at the best prices
- Income tax benefits
Why opt for Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans?
- Brand value: The company has a high brand value in the markets that cater to customers’ needs. Moreover, it offers customized insurance plans for policyholders to gain more advantages.
- Vast network: It has a wide network of offices in various cities across India which offer excellent services for customers. Furthermore, the company has experienced advisors who work closely with new policy buyers to know their requirements in detail.
- Additional benefits: A policyholder can opt for a rider and add-on benefits after paying additional premiums. This will help get more protection from illness and other problems.
- 24/7 customer service: Competent customer service is available for policyholders to know more about products and other details
- Simple documentation: Applying for a term insurance policy is easy due to the simple documentation process
Types of Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha: This plan is ideal for those who want to ensure high protection for their family in case of sudden death. A policy buyer can choose between 4 death benefit options offered by the plan that will help achieve financial goals. It provides coverage up to 85 years, and a policyholder can opt for whole life insurance, which provides coverage up to 100 years. It is a non-linked and non-participating plan that gives financial stability to a family. In addition, the plan has a free-look period of 15 days that cater to the needs of a policyholder.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+: The plan is one of the best Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans, which provide the option to choose between two death benefits that help protect a family from the uncertainties of life. A policyholder can select a rider for enhanced protection. It is also available with low premium rates, thereby showing ways to save more money. The minimum sum assured by the policy is Rs 20 lakhs with flexible premium payment options.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Trop: The plan offers dual benefits and allows policyholders to get paid premiums back at the time of maturity. It provides discounts on premium rates when you choose high coverage plans. Furthermore, the policy offers benefits for women and non-smokers with affordable premium rates.
- Tata AIA life insurance Maha Raksha Supreme: The plan offers plenty of choices for policyholders to satisfy the needs of their family in case of sudden demise. Apart from that, the inbuilt accelerator feature covered by the policy enables a person to get a 50% advance of sum assured while diagnosing terminal illness. In addition, a policyholder can even grab an optional rider to enhance the overall coverage of a plan.
To know more about TATA term Life Insurance plans, customers can visit iiflinsurance.com.