Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited
Pramerica Life Insurance, earlier known as DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance, started its operations in 2008. It is a joint venture between DHFL Investments Limited and Prudential International Insurance Holdings (PIIH). With headquarters in Gurugram, the company provides a wide range of life insurance solutions for individuals and groups that caters to individual’s life goals.
Why choose DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance?
- Management: The coming together of DHFL Investments Limited, a subsidiary of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. (DHFL) and Prudential International Insurance Holdings (PIIH), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI), brings with it decades of experience injudicious management of customers’ investments along with strong financial policies that are required to operate a business of this scale.
- Customer Focus: Pramerica Life puts its customers first in everything they do, leading them to stay in touch throughout the sales journey and build lasting relationships in the long run.
- Product Choices: With the vision of ensuring that every life is touched and made to feel enriched, Pramerica Life Insurance provides a wide variety of insurance products that address the distinct needs of specific customer segments. It is also one of the first insurance companies in India that cater to specific life insurance needs such as armed forces personnel and parents with school-going children through two strategic distribution channels.
Facts about Pramerica Life Insurance
- The claim settlement ratio (CSR) of Pramerica Life is 98.42% (IRDAI Annual Report 19-20).
- A total of Rs 1228 crores was collected as an annual premium (2019-20).
- Pramerica Life received the ”Pride of the Nation’Nation’ award from the Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh in 2018.
- Winner of the Sales Championship in the Life Insurance category at the 5th Annual Economic Times Insurance Summit 2018.
- The company received the ”National Award for Marketing Excellence” from the Times Network Group in 2018.
Types of Life Insurance products advised by DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Term Plans: Making sure your family’s financial needs are taken care of when you are no more around them is essential for their future security. Pramerica life provides insurance plans that offer pure protection and some plans also offer a return of premium on maturity.
- Child Plans: These plans are a mix of savings for your children’s future and life protection. It enables you to build a corpus for the child’s future education, lifestyle, etc., that will be available at the time of maturity. In case anything unfortunate happens to you within the policy tenure, the death benefits are paid to the nominee.
- Savings Plans: The advantage of life protection coupled with savings facility is the unique point of these policies. Along with life cover protection, these plans offer guaranteed income payouts during or after the policy term. Get tax benefits also on premiums paid and benefits received.
- ULIP Plans: If you can digest risks and willing to get extra returns, then Pramerica Life’s ULIP plans are your best fit. Choose to invest a portion of the premium in funds that will enhance your returns based on market conditions and still enjoy the benefit of getting life coverage throughout the policy tenure.
- Group Plans: The group insurance plans of Pramerica life are structured to take care of your employees and their dear ones in the form of group-term plans, group health plans, micro insurance plans, and specific health-related covers. Such policies not only enable financial security for the employees but also create a better workplace.
For a more in-depth understanding of Pramerica life insurance products, visit the website, iiflinsurance.com.