TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
Counted among the top insurers in India, TATA AIA is a joint venture between TATA Sons (51%) and AIA Group (49%). This venture brings out TATA’s top leadership position in India and AIA’s leading position as the biggest and independent life insurance group which covers 18 markets in the Asia Pacific.
TATA AIA Life Insurance was founded in April 2001 and marked its strong foothold in the insurance sector with its sales offices spread across all major cities and towns in the country. The leading insurance provider offers an array of insurance products that includes protection plans, life insurance plans, savings plans, group, and health insurance plans customized as per buyers’ requirements.
Why opt for TATA AIA Life Insurance?
- The Company is an ideal combination between experience and efficiency.
- TATA AIA’s life insurance policies are eligible for tax benefits under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1981.
- Individuals from 18 to 70 years are eligible for an insurance plan at TATA AIA.
- Offers free look period and policy return within 15-30 days of policy purchase.
- Excellent customer service on a 24X7 basis
Interesting Facts about Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 90% of sales and services are done online.
- TATA AIA Life Insurance has a high claim settlement ratio of 99.06% (IRDAI Annual Report 2019-20)
- The company boasts of express claim settlement within 4 hours.
- So far 61,27,117 families are protected.
Benefits of choosing TATA AIA Life Insurance
- The company gives the flexibility to choose from a wide range of comprehensive insurance covers.
- It offers add-on benefits for riders on the payment of additional premiums.
- Offers flexible options to pay premiums and opt for the policy term.
- Fast claim settlement process, both online and offline.
Insurance products offered by TATA AIA Life Insurance
- Term Insurance Plans: TATA AIA term insurance plans ensure comprehensive financial security for your family. The plans offer life cover from 40 to 80 years of age and also flexibility to add riders.
- Wealth Plans: Wealth plans offer you the benefit of market-linked returns as well as benefits of insurance with one-time premium payment. The policy tenure can range between 15 to 30 years.
- Savings Plans: TATA AIA savings plans offer guaranteed returns along with the benefit of life cover, such that you can have the required financial security and fulfill your dreams as well.
- Retirement Solutions: TATA AIA retirement plans make sure that you enjoy your golden years without compromising on the financial front.
- Group Insurance: Group Insurance plans are offered by companies to its employee as a part of the employee retention policy. Group plans consist of group term insurance plans, credit life, and employee-group benefit plans and more.
Documents required to buy a Tata AIA Life Insurance policy
- Proposal Form
- Identity proof
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Income Proof
In case you are interested in knowing more about TATA AIA LIfe Insurance products then you can iiflinsurance.com.