PNB MetLife Insurance Company Limited
PNB MetLife Insurance Company Limited
Counted among the top life insurance companies in India, PNB MetLife Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between MetLife International Holdings LLC (MIHL), Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited (JKB), Punjab National Bank Limited (PNB), M. Pallonji and Company Private Limited and other private financial backers, MIHL and PNB being the majority shareholders.
PNB Metlife Insurance has been present in India since 2001 and continues to be profitable. The organization combines and brings together the reliability of PNB which is one of the most seasoned and top Indian nationalized banks and the monetary strength of global insurance provider Metlife, Inc. This blend of PNB’s wide reach and expertise of MetLife makes PNB MetLife a trusted and strong insurance provider.
Why opt for PNB MetLife Insurance?
- Brand Esteem:
- PNB MetLife protection has constantly shown consistent development and potential. With an aim to make the insurance buying process simpler for the customers, PNB MetLife does not have any hidden clauses, terms, and conditions in policy guidelines.
- Variety of Products:
- PNB MetLife Insurance offers a wide scope of insurance products taking into account the prerequisites of an everyday person to an organization. Additionally, the products offered by the insurer have flexible features such as policy term and sum assured.
- End-to-End Customer Service:
- The organization has a cordial client support team that gives consistent pre-and post-sales services. The team assesses the needs of the customers and then offers solutions as per their requirements.
- Robust Network:
- PNB MetLife has a robust network to distributes its products through several banking partners, broker networks, and financial advisors.
- PNB MetLife insurance plans are affordable which do not hurt the policyholder’s pockets.
- The insurer offers flexible options to make premium payments.
- Tax Benefits:
- The plans under PNB MetLife are eligible for tax exemption under Section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Facts about PNB Metlife Insurance Company
- PNB Metlife has its presence in 107 locations across India.
- It has access to more than 100 million customers.
- PNB Metlife has a high claim settlement ratio of 97.18% (2019-20), making it a reliable partner.
Types of Life Insurance plans offered by PNB MetLife Insurance Company
- Term Plans: PNB MetLife Term Plans act as a financial cushion throughout different life stages. It offers financial security to your loved ones in achieving life goals and meeting their daily needs in your absence
- ULIPs: PNB MetLife ULIP plans are wealth plans with dual benefits of life cover and investment options to build funds.
- Retirement Plans: As the name suggests, PNB Metlife retirement plans financially secure your old age. It gives a tension-free retirement life without being dependent on anyone else.
- Child Plans: These plans help in securing your child’s future such that they don’t face any problem while achieving their dreams in your absence.
PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
Documents required to apply for PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
- Duly filled Proposal form
- Identity proof: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License
- Address Proof: For address proof, you can use your PAN Card, passport, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, official bank statement, ration card, telephone, electricity or any other government utility bill.
- Age proof: Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Voter Id Card.
- Proof of Income: Form 16 for income verification, last 3 months salary slip and bank statement of 6 months
- Medical Documents
- Recent Passport Size Photos
Why should I opt for PNB MetLife term insurance plans?
PNB MetLife Insurance is a reliable life insurance partner featuring an impressive claim settlement ratio of 97.18% in the FY 2019-20. Another benefit of PNB MetLife term insurance plans is they offer long-term coverage till the age of 85 at an affordable price.
Can a smoker or tobacco user buy a PNB MetLife term insurance plan?
Yes, smokers and tobacco users are eligible to buy PNB MetLife term insurance plans; however, they have to pay higher premium rates as compared to non-smoker rates.
Can I change the premium amount during PNB MetLife Term plan tenure?
Generally, it is impossible to change the premium amount payable towards the insurance plan during the duration of the entire term. However, you can do the same while renewing your term plan after the expiry of the existing duration. In that case, you might need to pay a higher premium.
What is the right age to buy a term insurance plan?
Usually, people are not aware of the right age to buy a term insurance plan. However, the early you buy, the better it is because the premium amount also increases with an increase in age. Therefore, it is always good to buy a term plan at a young age to enjoy maximum life cover at a low premium rate.
What will happen if I fail to pay the premium on time? Will my term insurance plan expire?
No, the term insurance policy will not get lapsed instantly in case you fail to pay the premium towards your insurance policy on time. Instead, the insured is given a grace period to make the premium paid towards the policy to keep it active.
What is the grace period offered by the PNB Metlife Insurance company?
PNB MetLife Insurance company offers a grace period of 30 days from the premium due according to the guidelines by the Insurance Regulatory Authority of India.