Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint endeavor between three major groups – Future Group (India’s leading retailer), Generali Group (globally renowned insurance group), and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL– leading investment company).
As of March 31st, 2021, the company has its presence in 118 locations across all major cities. With its mission to protect and enhance people’s lives, the company has 136 branches and offers a wide range of simple and relevant insurance solutions aiming at the financial security of the customers.
Why opt for Future Generali Life Insurance?
- Hassle-free claim procedure:
- Future Generali Life Insurance Company offers a seamless claim settlement process without wasting time.
- Wide range of plans:
- The company offers various plans to customers that they can choose as per their needs and requirements.
- Future Generali Life Insurance is known for its flexible and friendly terms, such as flexible premium payment options, customized plans for the customers, amongst others.
- The company is one of India’s most trusted insurance companies, with a 95.28% claim settlement ratio (IRDAI Annual Report 19-20).
Types of Life Insurance products offered by Future Generali Life Insurance
- Term Plans: A term insurance plan helps protect your family financially and maintain the same lifestyle standard if the insured person is no more. Future Generali Life Insurance offers term plans that can be purchased online and offline and provides plenty of options to choose from on premium payment, benefit payouts, riders, etc.
- Savings Plans: The ability to start long-term investments and get life protection from a life insurance policy is what Future Generali Life Insurance stands for. These plans are a good option if you want to save and provide financial security for your family.
- ULIP Plans: These policies combine the process of wealth creation by investing the premium in debt or equity funds while at the same time securing one’s family through life insurance. Future Generali Life Insurance ULIP plans are packed with many benefits such as premium redirection, fund switch, partial withdrawals, and top-ups.
- Retirement Plans: Future Generali Life Insurance retirement plans assure guaranteed returns on the premium paid in the form of regular income after your retirement.
- Child Plans: Child Plans offered by Future Generali Life Insurance are specifically designed to build funds for your child’s financially secured future, such that they don’t have to compromise on their dreams even in your absence.
Term Plans offered by Future Generali Life Insurance
- Future Generali Flexi Online Term Plan: It offers complete protection till the age of 75 years and financial security for the policyholder’s family. The premium rates are low for non-smokers and female customers.
- Future Generali’s Express Term Life Plan: This plan offers long-term protection at affordable rates while ensuring that your family’s lifestyle is secured for today and tomorrow. It gives the flexibility to opt for policy and premium terms.
- Future Generali Jan Suraksha: This term plan is ideal for those who want to secure a family at an affordable cost and with limited payment terms. It does not offer any maturity benefit, and the policy term is fixed for 8 years.
- Future Generali Saral Jeevan Bima: It is a simple traditional term plan with standard features mentioned by IRDAI. There are not too many eligibility criteria so that anyone can avail of this plan.
- Future Generali Care Plus: This term plan assures long-term protection with sufficient coverage and provides options for selecting between Life cover and Extra life cover (with accident benefit).
You can visit iiflinsurance.com, to gather more information on Future Generali Life Insurance products and make the right choice for the betterment of your family.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Term Insurance Companies
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited
- Max Life Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
- TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited
- PNB MetLife Insurance Company Limited
- Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Limited
- Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited
- Ageas Federal Life Insurance Limited
- Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
- Exide Life Insurance Company Limited
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Limited
- Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited
- Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC of India)
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022