Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Life Insurance Company was started in the year 2002 as a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp and Aviva Plc of the UK. Dabur Invest Corp is part of the Dabur group, the 4th largest FMCG company in India. Aviva is the UK’s largest insurance provider and ranked 6th among the largest insurance groups globally.
Intending to craft relevant yet straightforward insurance products that help customers achieve their life goals as per their risk-taking ability and priorities, Aviva Life Insurance has helped individuals for more than 18 years. The company is focused on providing the most satisfactory customer experience and highest service levels in the insurance sector through digital innovations.
Why choose Aviva Life Insurance?
- Managed by Experts:
- The insurance company is set up by two of the most respected businesses – Aviva and Dabur. They have earned customers’ trust globally through solutions designed to solve their customer’s needs.
- Wide network presence:
- With more than 15,000 financial advisors, Aviva Life Insurance helps people plan their life through their insurance products. Their distribution network counts 107 branches at 3000 locations across India and the strong bancassurance partnerships with more than 40 banks and financial institutions.
- Variety of plans:
- Aviva India Life insurance has a robust product portfolio comprising insurance plans focused on select segments such as children’s future, long-term savings, and retirement plans.
Facts about Aviva Life Insurance
- Aviva plc, founded in 1696, is among the world’s oldest insurance companies that are in existence. It has a presence in 16 countries and serves 34 million customers.
- Aviva Life Insurance was chosen as Most Trusted Private Life Insurance Brand for 2018 & 2019 by TRA, Brand Trust Report.
- It is ranked 8th among the 1000 Most Trusted Brands of India by TRA, Brand Trust Report.
- Awarded Best Brand, 2019 by Economic Times
- The claim settlement ratio of Avia India life insurance is 97.53% (IRDAI Annual Report 19-20).
Types of Life Insurance plans offered by Aviva Life Insurance
- Term Plans: These are simple life protection plans that offer to pay the coverage amount to the nominee if anything unfortunate happens to the policyholder. Aviva life insurance offers plans that not only secure your life but has options to get a return of premiums on maturity.
- Child Plans: Aviva boasts of a range of policies specifically for children’s future that provides a chance to build their future through a program called Kaleidoscope. The innovative approach helps you to find the child’s needs assisting you in picking up a policy.
- Savings Plans: You get the dual benefit of life protection and long-term investment benefits from a single life insurance policy through savings plans. Aviva life’s savings products include ULIP plans and guaranteed income plans, which optimize the returns while still maintaining life coverage.
- Retirement Plans: Planning for the later years is essential, especially if you are looking for a regular income stream after retirement. Aviva Life’s retirement plans help you safeguard the financial future of yourself and your dependents through annuity and guaranteed payout.
- Group Plans: Group insurance plans are valuable tools to provide life protection for your employees and their loved ones. This goal is fulfilled with Aviva Life insurance’s group plan offerings such as group terms, gratuity leave encashment, and rural/ credit protection products.
Knowing more about Aviva Life Insurance’s products and services can be understood in detail by visiting the website, iiflinsurance.com.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Top Term Insurance Companies
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Aegon Life Insurance Company Limited
- Max Life Insurance Company Limited
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
- TATA AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company Limited
- PNB MetLife Insurance Company Limited
- Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company Limited
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Limited
- Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Limited
- Ageas Federal Life Insurance Limited
- Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- SBI Life Insurance Company Limited
- Exide Life Insurance Company Limited
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Limited
- Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Limited
- Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC of India)
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022