Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited
Aviva Life Insurance Company was started in the year 2002 as a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp and Aviva Plc of the UK. Dabur Invest Corp is part of the Dabur group, the 4th largest FMCG company in India. Aviva is the UK’s largest insurance provider and ranked 6th among the largest insurance groups globally.
Intending to craft relevant yet straightforward insurance products that help customers achieve their life goals as per their risk-taking ability and priorities, Aviva Life Insurance has helped individuals for more than 18 years. The company is focused on providing the most satisfactory customer experience and highest service levels in the insurance sector through digital innovations.
Why choose Aviva Life Insurance?
- Managed by Experts: The insurance company is set up by two of the most respected businesses – Aviva and Dabur. They have earned customers’ trust globally through solutions designed to solve their customer’s needs.
- Wide network presence: With more than 15,000 financial advisors, Aviva Life Insurance helps people plan their life through their insurance products. Their distribution network counts 107 branches at 3000 locations across India and the strong bancassurance partnerships with more than 40 banks and financial institutions.
- Variety of plans: Aviva India Life insurance has a robust product portfolio comprising insurance plans focused on select segments such as children’s future, long-term savings, and retirement plans.
Facts about Aviva Life Insurance
- Aviva plc, founded in 1696, is among the world’s oldest insurance companies that are in existence. It has a presence in 16 countries and serves 34 million customers.
- Aviva Life Insurance was chosen as Most Trusted Private Life Insurance Brand for 2018 & 2019 by TRA, Brand Trust Report.
- It is ranked 8th among the 1000 Most Trusted Brands of India by TRA, Brand Trust Report.
- Awarded Best Brand, 2019 by Economic Times
- The claim settlement ratio of Avia India life insurance is 97.53% (IRDAI Annual Report 19-20).
Types of Life Insurance plans offered by Aviva Life Insurance
- Term Plans: These are simple life protection plans that offer to pay the coverage amount to the nominee if anything unfortunate happens to the policyholder. Aviva life insurance offers plans that not only secure your life but has options to get a return of premiums on maturity.
- Child Plans: Aviva boasts of a range of policies specifically for children’s future that provides a chance to build their future through a program called Kaleidoscope. The innovative approach helps you to find the child’s needs assisting you in picking up a policy.
- Savings Plans: You get the dual benefit of life protection and long-term investment benefits from a single life insurance policy through savings plans. Aviva life’s savings products include ULIP plans and guaranteed income plans, which optimize the returns while still maintaining life coverage.
- Retirement Plans: Planning for the later years is essential, especially if you are looking for a regular income stream after retirement. Aviva Life’s retirement plans help you safeguard the financial future of yourself and your dependents through annuity and guaranteed payout.
- Group Plans: Group insurance plans are valuable tools to provide life protection for your employees and their loved ones. This goal is fulfilled with Aviva Life insurance’s group plan offerings such as group terms, gratuity leave encashment, and rural/ credit protection products.
Knowing more about Aviva Life Insurance’s products and services can be understood in detail by visiting the website, iiflinsurance.com.