Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a joint venture between two powerful entities – Bajaj Finserv Limited, which is the most diversified non-banking financial institution in India, and Allianz SE – one of the leading insurers and asset managers in the world. The company started its operations in 2001 and is among the country’s top private life insurance companies.
The company has expanded its footprint across all parts of the country in less than two decades. As of March 31, 2021, Bajaj Allianz has 509 branches, over 80,000 agents, and served millions of customers. With the brand promise of Life Goals Done, the leading insurer keeps on launching innovative insurance solutions such as RoMC (Return of Mortality Charges).
Moreover, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance constantly strives to offer state-of-art-services backed technology to delight its customers.
Facts about Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- The company holds a place in the Guinness Book of World Records for Bajaj Allianz Life Plankathon 2020.
- It boasts a high claim settlement ratio of 98.02% (IRDAI Annual Report 19-20).
- Claims are deposited via electronic transfer, making the entire process faster.
- Awarded ‘Best Life Insurance Company of the Year’ at Golden Globe Tigers Award 2017.
Why opt for Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance?
- Financial Protection: Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance policies secures your family financially.
- Customized solutions: It offers a range of customized policies, catering to everyone’s unique requirements.
- Quick services: It offers a fast and smooth policy issuance process, policy renewal, and claim settlement.
- Flexibility: You get the flexibility to choose from various options of premium payment and payouts.
- Easily accessible: With its presence in over 800 locations in India, Bajaj Allianz Life makes sure that anyone from any part of the country can reach them.
Types of Insurance products offered by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
- Term Insurance: Bajaj Allianz Term Insurance plans are pure death benefit plans wherein upon policyholder’s demise, the policyholder’s nominee receives a lump-sum sum assured, which helps them to stay financially secure. The leading insurer offers different types of term plans along with riders to enhance the base policy coverage.
- Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs): Bajaj Allianz Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs) provides the benefit of insurance and investment. These plans are a combination of life insurance and investment, which helps the policyholder build wealth and benefit from life cover.
- Savings and Investment Plans: Bajaj Allianz Savings Plans provide insurance with savings. In this way, your family is not only financially secure but also you can build funds.
- Retirement plans: Bajaj Allianz Retirement Plans helps build funds to lead a comfortable life in your retirement phase.
- Child Plans: Bajaj Allianz Child Plans helps accumulate funds for your child’s future, like education and marriage. It assures that your child’s dreams get fulfilled on time.
Term Plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life eTouch Online Term Plan: It’s a pure life cover that offers a high sum assured at low premiums. There are four variants in this term plan – Shield, Shield Plus, Shield Super, Shield Supreme. These variants offer different riders which you can choose as per your requirement.
- Bajaj Allianz iSecure Term Plan: It is a non-linked, non-participating term insurance plan. This plan offers options for both individual and joint coverage. If you are single when buying the plan, you can include your spouse at a later stage.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal Term Plan: This plan provides a comprehensive life cover being easy on your pocket. It offers a maturity benefit wherein you get back all the premiums paid at maturity and cover financial loss against several critical illnesses.
In case you want to explore more Bajaj Allianz Life insurance products, then visit iiflinsurance.com.