Tata AIA Term Insurance Calculator
Tata AIA Term Insurance Calculator
Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Tata Sons Pvt. Ltd. and Tata AIA Life. Counted among the leading insurers in India, Tata AIA commenced its operations in the year 2001. The company offers a varied range of term insurance plans at affordable rates backed by different features and benefits.
With an aim to provide effective insurance solutions to all its customers, the company believes in offering excellent services catering to all buyers’ requirements. The term insurance plans by Tata AIA Life Insurance are comprehensive protection plans providing financial assistance to the insured’s family during an unforeseen situation. Tata AIA also offers a term insurance calculator to help customers determine the right premium amount to pay for a policy.
Benefits of Tata AIA Term Insurance Premium Calculator
- Exact amount of premium: Tata AIA term insurance calculator helps evaluate the exact premium amount that you need to pay for your term insurance policy. It helps in estimating the premiums that you will be paying as per the chosen premium paying frequency.
- Simple to use: Tata AIA term insurance calculators are simple to use and easy to understand. The buyers need to fill in general information about themselves for instant calculation of the premiums.
- Free Comparison: Tata AIA term insurance premium calculator helps to compare different insurance plans and their premiums which can help you make the right buying decisions without any hassle.
Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+
- Tata AIA life insurance iRaksha Trop
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaRaksha Supreme
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima
1. Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha : This term plan by Tata AIA financially secures life assured’s family in case of their demise within the policy term. Sampoorna Raksha provides coverage up to 100 years of age and a rider benefit option to enhance the base policy coverage.
2. Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+: In case of sudden insured’s demise, Sampoorna Raksh+ provides financial security to the life assured’s family. This plan also comes with a maturity benefit by returning all the premiums paid. Moreover, it offers two death benefits to choose from lump-sum death benefit amount and lump sum + monthly income benefit for a decade.
3. Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP: Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP provides financial protection to the policyholder’s family along with maturity benefit by paying the total premiums paid at the end of the policy tenure. This plan comes with two rider benefit options to choose from.
4. Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha Supreme: Tata AIA Sampoorna Raksha Supreme plan provides life cover as well financial protection to the insured’s family during uncertain times such as the sudden demise of the insured within the policy term. This plan gives the flexibility to choose death benefit payout as lump sum amount, monthly installments up to 120 months, or part lump sum and part monthly payout. Sampoorna Raksha Supreme plan also comes with an option to increase the life cover of the policy any time during the policy tenure.
5. Tata AIA Life Insurance Maha Raksha Supreme: This term plan comes with an inbuilt accelerator, offering up to 50% of the sum assured payout when diagnosed with a terminal illness. This plan offers flexible premium payment terms and an option to choose from two riders.
6. Tata AIA Life Insurance Saral Jeevan Bima: Saral Jeevan Bima is a standard term insurance plan that financially secures life assured’s family against any unfortunate situation like policyholder’s demise within the policy tenure. This term plan offers the flexibility to choose from various premium payment terms and policy terms.
Benefits of Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
Tata AIA Life Insurance provides excellent services to its customers by following a customer-centric approach for all its insurance solutions. The leading insurer offers an affordable term insurance plan that provides financial protection as well as life cover.
- Financial Security: Tata AIA term insurance plan offers financial security to the policyholder’s family in case of an unprecedented situation. Such as in case the insured passes away within the policy term, the Tata AIA term plan will provide a death benefit amount to the insured’s family member. This helps the loved ones of the life assured to lead a healthy lifestyle in the absence of the life assured.
- Affordable Premiums: The term insurance plans by Tata AIA Life Insurance provides comprehensive coverage at an affordable price to fit everyone’s requirement.
- Additional Coverage: Tata AIA term insurance plans offer several riders that can be added to the base policy to enhance the scope of the base coverage. The riders can be added at the time of policy issuance at an additional cost.
- Tax Benefits: Tata AIA term insurance plans are eligible for tax benefits according to the prevailing income tax laws under sections 80C and 10D of the Income Tax Act.
Does Tata AIA term insurance plans offer a free-look period?
Tata AIA Life Insurance offers a free-look period of 30 days, within which the policyholder can opt to return or cancel the policy after stating the valid reasons.
What is the Tata AIA term insurance plans' revival period?
Tata AIA Life Insurance provides a grace period of 5 years in case you are not at the premium within the grace period. The policy can be revived within 5 years from the date of the first unpaid premium.
Are there any rebates on Tata AIA life insurance premiums?
Tata AIA Life Insurance offers a rebate for female buyers and non-smokers. Rebates are also given in certain cases based on the policy terms and conditions or premium payment modes.
What are the different riders available in Tata AIA life insurance plans?
Three types of riders are available under Tata AIA life insurance plans that can be availed at an additional premium cost:
Waiver of premium plus rider
Accidental death and dismemberment rider
If the policy nominee dies within the policy term, then what should the policyholder do?
In such a situation, the policyholder can file a fresh nomination for the policy.
Term Insurance Calculators
- LIC Term Insurance Calculator
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Calculator
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Max Life Term Insurance Calculator
- SBI Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Bajaj Allianz Life Term Insurance Calculator
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Calculator
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Calculator
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Calculator
- Reliance Nippon Term Insurance Calculator
- Ageas Federal Term Insurance Calculator
- Bharti Axa Term Insurance Calculator
- Aviva India Term Insurance Calculator
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Calculator
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Exide Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Future Generali Term Insurance Calculator
- Shriram Life Term Insurance Calculator
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022