Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Calculator
Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Calculator
A joint venture between Bank of India & Union Bank of India and Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Star Union Dai-Ichi (SUD) Life Insurance was founded in 2009. The company has more than 15,000 bank branches and caters to more than 9.2 million customers. In addition, Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance boasts of having one of the country’s largest distribution networks of life insurance products.
Focussing on customers’ requirements, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance or SUD Life offers a wide range of insurance products, including affordable term insurance plans that financially secure customers’ families in their absence. The term plans can be compared through the SUD Life term insurance calculator to choose the best term insurance plan.
Benefits of SUD Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Free online tool: Star Union Dai-Ichi Term Insurance Calculator is a free online tool that helps compare various term plans and pick the right one as per your requirements.
- Ease of making an informed decision: By comparing term insurance plans using the SUD Life term plan calculator, you can easily decide to buy the right term insurance plan best suited for your needs.
- Right amount of premium: Using the SUD Life term plan calculator, you can get the right premium amount you need to pay for your chosen policy and compare it with your budgetary requirements.
Star Union Dai-Ichi Term Insurance Plans
- Star Union Dai-ichi Abhay Term Plan
- Star Union Dai-ichi Saral Jeevan Bima
Below are the details about term insurance plans offered by Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance:
- Star Union Dai-ichi Abhay Term Insurance Plan: This term plan is a unique term insurance plan providing three payout options. The plan also comes with life cover, life cover with the return of premiums, and additional riders like accidental death and permanent disability rider. The riders come at extra cost, and also, the premiums for the return of premium option are higher than the regular term plans.
- Star Union Dai-ichi Saral Jeevan Bima Plan: Star Union Dai-ichi Saral Jeevan Bima Plan is a standard term insurance plan with simple terms and guidelines. SUD Life Saral Jeevan Bima is a non-linked, non-participating, individual pure protection plan, providing financial assistance to the life assured’s family in case of his or her demise within the policy term.
Benefits of Star Union Dai-ichi Life Term Insurance Plan
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Term insurance plans are among the best financial protection options to secure your loved ones during uncertainties. These plans offer attractive benefits and features at affordable premium costs.
- High sum assured: Star Union Dai-ichi Life Term Insurance Plan provides high coverage at a low premium. The policyholder’s family receives the coverage amount on untimely insured’s demise, which they can utilize to manage their regular expenses as well as fulfilling their dreams and aspirations. The maximum life coverage that the insurer offer is Rs 100 crores and offers a maximum term of up to 40 years.
- Flexible premium payment options: It gives the flexibility to pay the premiums monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annually which you can choose as per your affordability. You can also opt for a single premium payment facility available for 5/10/15 years based on your preference.
- Return of Premiums: Star Union Dai-ichi Abhay term insurance plan comes with a return of premium option, offering maturity and death benefits.
- Additional Riders: You also get the benefit of adding various riders like accidental death benefit and total/permanent disability to enhance your base policy coverage scope.
Can I return Star Union Dai-ichi Life Term Insurance Plan after buying it?
Yes, you can return Star Union Dai-ichi Life Term Insurance Plan within 15 days of buying the policy within the free-look period.
What is the free-look period offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance?
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers 15 days free-look period to cancel a term plan. In case the policy is purchased online, then the free-look period is for 30 days.
Is Star Union Dai-ichi Life term insurance plan eligible for tax benefits?
Yes! Star Union Dai-ichi life term insurance plan is eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961. In addition, the death benefit payout amount also comes under tax exemption under Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
How much time does Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance take to settle the claim?
Generally, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance takes about 15 days to settle the claims.
Is it necessary to have a nominee in Star Union Dai-ichi Life insurance policy?
Yes, all Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance policies need to have a nominee or beneficiary as it streamlines the claim procedure.
What kind of claim settlement ratio does Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance have?
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance has a healthy claim settlement ratio of 96.96% for the FY 2019-20.
What is the grace period under Star Union Dai-ichi term insurance?
In the case of yearly, half-yearly, and quarterly mode premium payment mode, the grace period for policy renewal payment is 30 days. For the monthly premium payment mode, the grace period is 15 days.
Term Insurance Calculators
- LIC Term Insurance Calculator
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Calculator
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Max Life Term Insurance Calculator
- SBI Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Bajaj Allianz Life Term Insurance Calculator
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Calculator
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Calculator
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Calculator
- Reliance Nippon Term Insurance Calculator
- Ageas Federal Term Insurance Calculator
- Bharti Axa Term Insurance Calculator
- Aviva India Term Insurance Calculator
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Calculator
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Exide Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Future Generali Term Insurance Calculator
- Shriram Life Term Insurance Calculator
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022