PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
One of the leading insurance providers in India, PNB MetLife Insurance Company, is backed by Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited, M.Pallonji and Company Private Limited, and MetLife International Holdings. The company was established and commenced its operations in the insurance sector in 2001.
PNB MetLife Insurance offers multiple term insurance plans that are carefully designed to provide complete financial security to the insured’s family against uncertain times. PNB MetLife Insurance also offers a term insurance calculator to compare different term plans and choose the right one based on your requirements.
Benefits of PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
- Exact Premium: PNB MetLife Term Insurance calculator assists you with calculating a precise premium amount for the term insurance policy you will be choosing. This online tool helps you in assessing the premium amount as per the selected premium payment frequency.
- Easy Calculation: PNB MetLife Term Insurance calculator helps calculate premiums to be paid for the chosen sum assured. You simply need to enter your details like gender, age, life cover, etc., and get information about the right amount that fits your budget.
- Better Decision Making: PNB MetLife Term Insurance calculator assists you with comparing different term plans, which further helps you make the right buying choices with no burden. By changing factors, you can pick the most suitable term insurance policy for yourself and your friends and family according to your financial plan.
- Simple and saves time: PNB MetLife Term Insurance calculator is simple and easy to use. You need to enter specific personal details and instantly get the estimated premiums based on your inputs.
PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
Below are the details about term insurance plans offered by PNB MetLife Insurance:
- PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan: This term insurance plan by PNB MetLife Insurance is a comprehensive insurance plan that is tailored to your family’s needs. With PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan, you can rest easy knowing that all your loved ones’ expenses and needs are taken care of, without having to worry about them at any stage of life. It offers coverage till 99 years of age and includes riders to enhance the base policy cover. The various rider options available with this term plan are critical illness benefits, serious illness, accidental disability, and accidental death benefits.
- PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus: This term plan offers an exhaustive life cover to you and your friends and family at a nominal cost. It gives you the flexibility to choose cover against disability, terminal illness, critical illness along with various options like spouse coverage and whole life protection. Besides, the policy coverage can be enhanced with various add-on cover options like rider benefits available with the plan.
- PNB MetLife Aajeevan Suraksha Plan: Aajeevan Suraksha plan by PNB MetLife offers financial security and the flexibility to make premium payments for a short period. Under this policy, the policyholder is also given a choice to choose between remaining insured for the whole life or for a fixed duration. In addition, this term plan also offers joint life cover.
Benefits of PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans
PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans provides all-around protection to your family by providing them with the required financial assistance when you are not around. The plans are designed keeping in mind the requirements of each life stage, which helps them meet their regular expenses and other financial goals without compromising on their existing lifestyle.
- High sum assured: PNB MetLife Insurance offers cost-effective term plans providing high sum assured at an affordable premium cost. The plans offer comprehensive protection to your loved ones in your absence.
- Flexible payout options: PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans offer flexible payout options helping insured’s family members to manage their daily expenses and standard of living.
- Add-On Covers: PNB MetLife Term Insurance Plans comes with a flexible feature to enhance existing base cover by adding various riders such as disability cover, accidental death cover, terminal illness cover, amongst others.
- Flexible Tenure: The tenure of PNB MetLife term insurance can be customized according to the needs and requirements of your life. In contrast with investment-focused life insurance plans, term plan benefits can be availed even at shorter durations.
- Tax Benefits: PNB MetLife term insurance plans are eligible for tax benefits under the prevailing laws of the Income Tax Act 1961.
What documents are required to buy the PNB MetLife Term Insurance plan online?
The documents required to buy a PNB MetLife term insurance plan online include aadhar card, voter ID, driving license, passport, PAN card as an address, and ID proofs. And for income proof, you need to submit Form 16, bank statement of 6 months, income tax return, and last 3 months salary slip.
Does the premium payable change during the tenure of PNB MetLife Term plan tenure?
Usually, the premium payable does not change during the entire policy tenure. However, while renewing the policy after its expiry, the premium payable gets changed.
Is it safe to buy term insurance plans online?
Yes, buying term insurance plans online is absolutely safe; however, before purchasing one, you should check the reputation and credibility of the insurance company by verifying its claim settlement ratio and solvency ratio.
What is the process to check the status of my PNB MetLife term plan?
You can check your PNB MetLife term plan status by logging in to its e-portal using your customer ID and password. In addition, you can get the details of your policy status through the policy details tab.
After document submission, how much time does PNB MetLife Insurance takes to settle the claim?
Once PNB MetLife Insurance receives all the required documents, the company will take 30 days to process the claim. However, if further investigation is needed, the investigation should get over within 90 days from the date of receipt of claim intimation, and the claim should be settled within 30 days from then.