Max Life Term Insurance Calculator
Max Life Term Insurance Calculator
Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a Joint Venture between Max Financial Services Limited and Axis Bank Limited. Max Financial Services Ltd. is a part of the Max Group, an Indian multi business corporation. Max Life has a total claims paid ratio of 99.35% as per the annual audited financials for the FY 20-21.
Max Life offers comprehensive protection and long-term savings life insurance solutions, through its multichannel distribution including agency and third party distribution partners.
Presently, Max Life Insurance Company offers 3 term insurance plans catering to the requirements of all individuals at different life stages. These plans provide much-needed financial security to the life assured’s family during an unfortunate event of the insured’s demise.
Benefits of Max Life Term Insurance Premium Calculator
- Opting for the right insurance cover: Max term insurance calculator gives a total estimate of the insurance coverage amount you require to secure your family’s financial needs and the premium amount you need to pay for it. The coverage amount depends on various factors such as age, gender, income, amongst others.
- Cost-effective: Max term insurance calculator is a free online tool that helps you opt for the right life cover amount, ideal to suit your requirements. You can also choose additional benefits based on the premium amount.
- Better budget planning: Max term insurance calculator helps in comparing quotes helps you compare different policy quotes, which further enables you to make the correct buying decision without hurting your budget.
Max Life Term Insurance Plans
- Max Life Online Term Plan Plus
- Max Life Super Term Plan
- Max Life Smart Term Plan
Below are the details about the term insurance plans offered by Max Life Insurance:
1. Max Life Online Term Plan Plus: This term plan gives you the flexibility to choose from 3 different death benefit options and customize your term plan according to your budget. You can also opt to pay premiums until 60 years of age or 10 years while enjoying the plan benefit until the end of the coverage term. It covers 40 specified critical illnesses and the option to increase the policy cover at essential phases of life with life stage benefit.
2. Max Life Super Term Plan: This term insurance plan offers comprehensive coverage at an affordable price. It ensures that your loved ones are financially protected in your absence. Max Life Super Term plan comes with a unique feature wherein the policy cover amount increases by 5% yearly till the end of the policy term. This feature helps in tackling the rising inflation rate.
3. Max Life Smart Term Plan: This term plan by Max Life Insurance allows policyholders to customize their term plan by opting from different death benefit variants, different premium payment terms, flexibility to choose desired policy tenure, riders, and premium back option. Moreover, the policy also protects against accidental death, disability, and critical illness by including accident cover and waiver of premium plus rider.
Benefits of Max Life Term Insurance
Max Life Term Insurance Plans are carefully designed to financially secure the policyholder’s family in case of the insured’s absence. In such cases, the nominee receives the death benefit amount and maintains and leads a comfortable lifestyle.
- High Coverage at Low Premiums: Max Life Term Insurance plans provide a substantial life cover at reasonable premium rates.
- Longer maturity age: Max Life Term Insurance plans provide long-term insurance cover up to 85 years.
- Multiple premium payment options: The term insurance plans under Max Life Insurance give you the flexibility to opt from different premium payments options – regular pay or limited pay.
- Rider benefits: Max Life term plans come with various rider benefits that can be added to get additional benefits.
- Tax benefits: The premiums and payout amount under Max Life Term Insurance Plan are eligible for tax exemption under the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act.
What are the factors to be considered while buying Max Life Insurance term plans?
The factor that needs to be considered when buying Max Life Insurance term plans are:
Evaluating your family’s requirements
Considering your financial liabilities
Determining the policy term
Compare different term plans
What will happen if I don’t pay the premium of my term insurance plan?
If you miss paying the premium for your term insurance plan, you need to pay it within 30 days grace period. By doing the same, you will not lose any of the policy benefits.
What are the documents required to submit a claim for an Accidental or Unnatural Death?
Here is the list of documents required to register an Accidental or Unnatural Death claim:
Copy Of FIR - First Information Report
Copy of Autopsy/Post Mortem Report (PMR) and
Viscera Report Copy of Charge Sheet /Final Police Investigation Report (FPIR).
What is the time frame taken by Max Life Insurance to settle the claims?
According to the Insurance Regulatory Authority of India (IRDAI), the insurers are mandated to settle claims within 30 days. However, if there is further investigation required, the insurer might take up to 120 days to settle the claims.
Is it possible to change the Max Life term insurance plan’s duration after the policy is issued?
No, it is not possible to change the policy duration after it gets issued.
Can I have more than one term insurance policy?
Yes, you can have more than one term life insurance plan to ensure your family’s financial security. You can buy the plans from a single insurance provider or multiple insurers.