Max Life Term Insurance Vs Future Generali Life Term Insurance
Considering the risk of growing vulnerabilities in life, the significance of term insurance plans can’t be disregarded. Be that as it may, picking the right term plan based on your necessities from the plenty of term plans accessible in the market is a difficult errand. Hence, you need to look into different term plans in detail, compare them prior to settling on one. Max Life Insurance and Future Generali Life Insurance offer distinctive term plans whose features and benefits you can check beneath.
Max Life Insurance Term Plans vs Future Generali Life Term Plans Overview
|Parameters||Max Life Insurance||Future Generali Life|
|Number of Term insurance plans||3||5|
|E-services||Online consultation, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement||Online consultation, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement|
|Claim settlement ratio||99.22%||95.28%|
Term Insurance policies – Max Life Insurance vs Future Generali Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a Joint Venture between Max Financial Services Limited and Axis Bank Limited. Max Financial Services Ltd. is a part of the Max Group, an Indian multi business corporation. Max Life has a total claims paid ratio of 99.35% as per the annual audited financials for the FY 20-21. Max Life offers comprehensive protection and long-term savings life insurance solutions, through its multichannel distribution including agency and third party distribution partners.
Future Generali India Life Insurance is another notable insurance provider in India. A joint venture between Future Group, Generali Group, and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL), the company offers various life insurance products, including term insurance that are carefully designed to improve and secure individuals’ lives.
Assuming you are searching for the right term plan, compare Max Life term plans and Future Generali Life term plans on various parameters relying upon your necessities.
Term Insurance Plans by Max Life Insurance vs Future Generali Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance Term Plans
- Max Life protection offers 3 distinctive term protection plans – Max Life Online Term Plan Plus, Max Life Super Term Plan, and Max Life Smart Term Plan, offering comprehensive protection against death, disability, and disease.
- The plans offer extended haul coverage till 85 years old.
- The term plans offer flexibility to increase life cover according to your growing needs and requirements.
- These also come with a return of premium option as maturity benefit and rider benefit option to enhance the base life cover.
Why choose Max Life Insurance term plans?
- Max Life Insurance offers a range of comprehensive term insurance plans at affordable premiums.
- The high case settlement ratio of Max Life Insurance makes it a credible insurance partner to rely on.
- Tax benefits are applicable on the Max Life term insurance plans as per the prevailing laws of the Income Tax Act.
Future Generali Term Plans
- Future Generali term insurance plans guarantee financial protection and flexible choice for premium payment and payout options.
- The insurer offers 5 different term plans – – Future Generali Flexi Online Term Plan, Future Generali Care Plus, Future Generali Jan Suraksha, Future Generali Express Term Life Plan, and Future Generali Saral Jeevan Bima to match your different needs and requirements.
- The term plan also offers rider benefits to provides additional coverage along with the life cover.
- Female policy buyers can get Future Generali term plans at lower premium rates.
Why choose ICICI Prudential Term Plans?
- Future Generali term plans are backed by various attractive benefits and features to offer complete financial protection to the customer.
- The 5 term plans are affordably priced and intended to fulfill varied requirements of the customer.
- Future Generali term plans are eligible for tax exemptions under the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act.
Do Future Generali term plans offer maturity benefits?
Future Generali term plan with return of premium options offers maturity benefit while the traditional term plans only provide death benefits.
Who would all be able to purchase a Future Generali India term insurance plan?
Any person between 18 to 55 years is qualified to buy a Future Generali Life Insurance essential cover plan. The individual should be between 25 to 55 years of age to purchase the income protection plan.
What will happen on the off chance that I miss paying the Future Generali term plan premium?
Assume you miss paying your Future Generali term plan premiums. You get a 30 days grace period for annual premium payment and 15 days grace period for monthly premium payment. In any case, assuming you miss paying the charges within the grace period, then the policy will get lapsed.
How can I check Max Life Insurance policy status?
Those already registered online can essentially sign in with their registered user ID and password on the insurer's official website and check the policy status online.
What is the procedure to cancel the Max Life Insurance policy?
You can cancel your Max Life insurance policy within the free-look period, for which you need to fill up the cancellation form and submit it with the original policy document. You can download the cancellation form from the company website.
Does an insurer send a receipt in case of auto regular premium payment?
Yes, Max Life Insurance and Future Generali Life Insurance, and other insurers send a receipt for regular premium payments to keep the policy active.
What is the distinctive online premium payment mode for Max Life Insurance and Future Generali Life Insurance?
The different premium payments modes online for both Max Life Insurance and Future Generali Life Insurance include Netbanking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI, and automatic transfer from the account.