ICICI Prudential Term Insurance vs PNB MetLife Term Insurance
Term Insurance is not an option but an inevitable choice for every individual as it gives the surety of a secured financial future of your loved ones in your absence. It is the simplest and most affordable form of life insurance policy. It provides high coverage at low premiums as compared to other life insurance policies. But there are ample term insurance plans available in the market, and choosing the right one can be really confusing. So, here are the details of term insurance plans by ICICI Prudential and MetLife Insurance which you can compare based on your requirements.
ICICI Pru Term Insurance vs PNB MetLife Term Insurance Overview
|Parameters||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance||Pnb Metlife term|
|Number of term insurance plan||5||3|
|E-services||Buying policy, policy renewal, update information, premium payments, and claim settlement||Policy buying online, premium payment online, tracking and registering for claims|
|Claim settlement ratio||97.84%||97.18%|
Term Insurance Policies – ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and PNB Metlife Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is one of the leading private insurance companies offering different life insurance products, including term plans to cater to various customers’ needs at different life stages. The company started its operation in the year 2001, and since then it has served numerous clients with its range of quality products and excellent services.
PNB MetLife Insurance is another leading insurer in the country, offering a host of insurance products at very competitive rates. The company is backed by Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited, M.Pallonji and Company Private Limited, and MetLife International Holdings and commenced its operations in the insurance sector in 2001.
You can compare ICICI Prudential and PNB MetLife Insurance term plans on various parameters and choose the right one based on your requirements.
Term Insurance Plans by ICICI Prudential VS PNB MetLife Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential term insurance plans
- ICICI Prudential offers 5 different term insurance plans – ICICI Pru iProtect Smart, ICICI Pru iCare II, ICICI Pru Saral Jeevan Bima, ICICI Pru POS iProtect Smart, and ICICI Pru Life Raksha catering to customers’ different requirements.
- The term plan provides comprehensive coverage against illness, death, and disability.
- The term plans give special premium rates for non-tobacco users.
- ICICI Prudential term insurance plans come with the flexibility to enhance your base policy coverage with the help of various riders.
- The sum assured ranges from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 2 crores, giving the policyholder a wide variety of options to choose their desired coverage amount based on their needs.
Why choose ICICI Prudential term insurance?
- ICICI Prudential offers a range of term plans at affordable rates.
- In addition, you get the flexibility to opt from various premium payment options according to your feasibility.
- The term plans come with in-built features like in-built permanent disability waivers and in-built terminal illness benefits.
- You can also opt between a lump sum or periodic payout options for the better future of your absence in your absence.
PNB Metlife Term Insurance Plans
- PNB Metlife offers cost-effective term insurance plans providing high sum assured at affordable premiums.
- The leading insurer offers 3 different term insurance plans matching various needs of the customers. The term plans are PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan, PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus, and PNB MetLife Aajeevan Suraksha Term Plan.
- The term plans give the flexibility to add riders to your existing policy to enhance the base policy coverage.
- The term plans offer flexible payout options to help the insured’s family manage their expense in his or her absence.
Why choose the PNB Metlife term insurance plan?
- PNB MetLife term insurance plans provide comprehensive protection along with several benefits and features, ensuring that your family is financially safeguarded in your absence.
- The term plans are eligible for tax benefits under the prevailing laws of the Income Tax Act.
- In addition, the insurer gives the flexibility to customize the term plans as per your needs and requirements.
What are the documents required to purchase the PNB MetLife Term Insurance plan online?
Address proof, ID proof which includes Aadhar card, voter ID, driving license, passport, PAN card, and income proofs including Form 16, bank statement of 6 months, last 3 months salary slip, and income tax return are the documents that are required to buy PNB MetLife term insurance plan online.
Is it possible to change the premium payable during the policy tenure in PNB MetLife Insurance?
Generally, it is not possible to change the premium payable during PNB MetLife Term plan tenure; however, the premium payable gets changed while renewing the policy after its expiry.
Is it safe to purchase term insurance plans online?
Buying term plans online is absolutely safe, but to be sure, you should check the credibility and reputation of the insurer.
How can I check the status of my PNB MetLife term plan?
You can check your PNB MetLife term plan status by logging into its e-portal using your registered customer ID and password. Accordingly, you can check the details of your policy status under the policy details tab.
Can I pay monthly premiums under ICICI Prudential Term Plans?
Yes, you can choose to pay premiums monthly, quarterly, yearly, and half-yearly under ICICI Prudential Term Plans based on your requirement and affordability.
Do I have to pay an additional premium to add riders?
Yes, you need to pay an additional premium to add riders to your policy. To know more details, you can go through the policy documents for ICICI Prudential Term Plans.
Do ICICI Prudential Term Plans offer a grace period?
Yes, ICICI Prudential Term Plans and all other term plans offer grace period under their policy terms and guidelines. In case you missed paying the premium within the due date, then for yearly, quarterly, and half-yearly premiums, the grace period lasts for 30 days and 15 days for monthly premiums.