ICICI Prudential Term Insurance vs Bharti Axa Term Insurance
Term protection is the most simple form of life insurance coverage and perhaps the most affordable one. Various life insurance providers offer different term plans with varied features and benefits. And it gets quite challenging to make the right buying decision. Therefore, you should compare and check the details of each term insurance plan and then decide on your choice. Here are the details of term plans offered by ICICI Prudential and Bharti Axa Life Insurance which you can go through and pick the right one as per your needs.
ICICI Pru term insurance vs Bharti Axa term insurance overview
|Parameters||Icici Prudential life insurance||Bharti Axa Life Insurance|
|Number of term insurance plan||5||6|
|E-services||Online consultation, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement||Online consultation, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement|
|Claim settlement ratio||97.84%||97.35%|
Term Insurance policies – ICICI Prudential Life Insurance vs Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
One of the top insurance providers in the country, ICICI Prudential offers a wide range of insurance products, including savings and investment plans, term insurance plans, ULIPs, child plans, and others. The insurance products are uniquely designed, catering to the varied needs of every individual.
Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a known name in the private insurance area since 2006. A joint venture between two large corporates – Bharti Group in India, and AXA, the Paris-based insurance giant, Bharti AXA Life Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products including different term plans to fulfill various needs of people at different life stages.
To opt for the proper term insurance plan, you can compare ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and Bharti Axa Life Insurance term plans on various parameters mentioned below.
Term Insurance Plans by ICICI Prudential vs Bharti Axa Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Plans
- ICICI Prudential offers 5 different term plans ICICI Pru iProtect Smart, ICICI Pru iCare II, ICICI Pru Saral Jeevan Bima, ICICI Pru POS iProtect Smart, and ICICI Pru Life Raksha, comprising of different features and benefits.
- The term plans provide a financially secured future to the insured’s family in their absence.
- ICICI Prudential term plans offer flexible options to opt for paying premiums and receiving payout benefits.
- The term plans offer a sum assured from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 2 crores.
- The minimum policy entry age is 18 years, and the maximum maturity age is 70 years.
- In addition, rider benefit is available, which help in enhancing the scope of the base coverage.
Why choose ICICI Prudential term plans?
- ICICI Prudential term plans give the flexibility to pick your preferred sum assured amount.
- The term plans cover critical illness, accidental death, and disability.
- The plans also come with in-built features such as an in-built permanent disability waiver and terminal illness benefit.
Bharti Axa Term Insurance Plans
- Bharti Axa Life Insurance offers 6 different term insurance plans – Bharti AXA Life Premier Protect Plan, Bharti AXA Life Grameen Jeevan Bima Yojana, Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term, Bharti AXA Life Smart Jeevan, Bharti AXA Life POS Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana, Bharti AXA Life Income Protection giving an option to the policyholder to choose their desired term plan as per their requirements.
- The term plans offer flexible payout options and premium payment frequencies to choose from based on the insured’s needs.
- Along with death benefit, specific plans also come with the option of maturity benefit by returning 100% of the premiums paid.
- The policyholder also gets the option to increase life cover on achieving essential milestones in life such as marriage, childbirth, etc.
Why choose Bharti Axa Term Insurance Plans?
- The term plans provide comprehensive protection while fulfilling various requirements of the policyholder.
- The policyholders can also opt for critical illness cover till the age of 75 years.
- Bharti Axa Term plans are affordably priced to suit everyone’s pocket
- These plans give the option to broaden the base policy cover by adding riders.
When does the Bharti Axa term insurance plan expire?
The Bharti Axa term insurance plan gets expires at the end of the policy tenure or if the insured passes away during the policy term and the claim is received by the nominee (whichever happens earlier).
What is the process to pay premiums online for ICICI Prudential and Bharti Axa term insurance plans?
You can pay premiums online for ICICI Prudential term insurance and Bharti Axa term insurance through Netbanking, Credit card, Debit card, UPI, and direct transfer from your account.
Can I surrender ICICI Prudential policy online?
It is not possible to surrender ICICI Prudential policy online. In case you want to do so, you need to visit the insurer's branch office and submit the required documents like ID proof, canceled cheque, etc.
Can I pay premiums monthly?
Yes, you can pay premiums for ICICI Prudential term insurance and Bharti Axa term insurance monthly as well as annually, half-yearly, and quarterly. You can choose the premium payment frequency based on your affordability and preference.
Does the ICICI Prudential term plan offer tax exemptions?
Yes, tax benefits are applicable to the premium paid towards ICICI Prudential term insurance and payout amount under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
How is the premium calculated for the Bharti AXA term insurance plan?
The premium amount for the Bharti AXA term insurance plan is calculated considering various factors such as age, gender, income, occupation, lifestyle habits, etc. Therefore, it is best to buy a term insurance plan at a young age to enjoy low premium rates.
How can I track the status of my Bharti AXA term insurance plan?
You can track your Bharti AXA term insurance policy status by visiting the insurer's official website and going to the policy tracker page. Then enter your term insurance policy number, date of birth, contact details, and click on the 'Submit' button to get your policy status.
What are the minimum and maximum ages to apply for the Bharti AXA term insurance policy?
The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum is 65 years to apply for the Bharti Axa term insurance policy.
Can Bharti Axa term Insurance policy claim get rejected?
Yes, the Bharti Axa term insurance policy claim gets rejected in case of false information or hidden facts when purchasing the policy.