HDFC Life Term Insurance Vs Future Generali Life Term Insurance
Term Insurance Plan is an essential financial tool designed to provide financial stability to the policyholders’ families in case the insured dies within the policy period. The term insurance prepares you to face uncertainties of life and gives the much-needed peace of mind. However, it is equally important to choose the right term insurance to provide complete protection to your loved ones. Here are the details of the term plans offerings by HDFC Life Insurance and Future Generali Life Insurance which can help you make the right buying decision.
HDFC Life Insurance Term Plans vs Future Generali Life Term Plans Overview
|Parameters||HDFC Life Insurance||Future Generali Life Insurance|
|Number of Term insurance plans||3||5|
|E-services||Online consultation, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement||Online consultation, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement|
|Claim settlement ratio||99.07%||95.28%|
Term Insurance policies – HDFC Life Insurance vs Future Generali Life Insurance
HDFC Life Insurance is a joint venture between Housing development Finance Corporation Limited and Standard Life Aberdeen plc (Investment service provider in the United Kingdom). The leading insurer began its operations in 2000 and offers a host of life insurance products, including savings, retirement, health, and unit-linked insurance plans along with 3 different term plans.
Future Generali India Life Insurance is a leading insurance provider in India. It is a joint venture between Future Group, Generali Group, and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL). The company provides different life insurance products, including term insurance, child plans, savings and investment plans, retirement plans, and others that are carefully designed to provide complete security to the customers.
Assuming you are on the lookout for the right term plan for yourself and your family, here you can compare HDFC Life term plans and Future Generali Life term plans on various parameters relying upon your necessities.
Term Insurance Plans by HDFC Life Insurance vs Future Generali Life Insurance
HDFC Life Term Plans
- The 3 term plans offered by HDFC Life Insurance include HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life, HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus, HDFC Life Click 2 Protect 3D Plus.
- All these term plans are carefully designed to provide complete financial protection to your family in your absence.
- HDFC Life term plans include different life cover options providing more flexible options and add-on features for the convenience of the policyholder
- The term plans come with the option to add riders offering extra protection from add-on uncertainties like critical illness, accidental death, disability, and more.
- The term plans are available for any individual between the age group of 18 to 65 years.
Why choose HDFC Life Term Plans?
- HDFC Life Insurance term plans can be customized as per your needs and requirements.
- HDFC term plans are comprehensive term plans offering high life cover at affordable premiums.
- The term plans offer tax benefits under the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- The policyholder can enroll for term insurance by HDFC Life insurance under the MWPA (Married Women’s Property Act), legally securing the death benefit amount for the insured’s family members.
Future Generali Term Plans
- Future Generali term insurance plans ensure comprehensive financial protection and flexible options to pay premiums and payout choices.
- Future Generali Life Insurance offers 5 different term plans – Future Generali Flexi Online Term Plan, Future Generali Care Plus, Future Generali Jan Suraksha, Future Generali Express Term Life Plan, and Future Generali Saral Jeevan Bima, each one of which are carefully designed to fulfill different needs and requirements of its customers.
- The term plans also come with a rider benefit option to provide additional coverage and life cover.
- Future Generali term plans are available at lower premium rates for female policy buyers.
Why choose Future Generali Term Plans?
- Future Generali Life insurance offers 6 different term plans with distinct features and benefits to cater to various needs of the customers at their different life stages.
- All the term plans are affordably priced and provide complete financial protection to the insured’s family during an uncertain time.
- Future Generali term plans are eligible for tax deductions under the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Do Future Generali term plans have maturity benefits?
Future Generali term plans come with a maturity benefit option wherein the premiums paid are returned in case the policyholder outlives the policy tenure. However, the traditional term plans only offer death benefits.
What will happen if I miss paying the Future Generali term plan premium?
If you miss paying your Future Generali term plan premiums, you get 15 days grace period for monthly premium payment and 30 days grace period for annual premium payment. However, if you miss paying the premium within the grace period, the policy will get lapsed.
Is it possible to buy HDFC Life term insurance plans online?
Yes, you can easily buy HDFC Life term insurance plans online as it is simple, hassle-free, and involves less paperwork. But before buying a term insurance plan online, it is necessary to compare various term insurance plans on multiple parameters and based on your requirements in order to get maximum coverage benefits at an affordable premium.
What are the documents required to buy HDFC term insurance plans and Future Generali term insurance plans online?
The documents that are required to buy HDFC term insurance plans and Future Generali term insurance plans online:
Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, driver’s license, Passport, and Voter ID card)
A recent passport size picture
Address Proof (Voter ID card, electricity bill, Passport, telephone bill, ration card, bank account statement, utility bill)
Age Proof (Passport, PAN card, driver’s license, birth certificate, voter ID card, college/school leaving certificate)
Income Proof (salary slip, Form 16, ITR/assessment order, employer’s certificate)
Can I surrender my HDFC term insurance plan?
Yes, you can surrender your HDFC term insurance plan if you don’t have any more liabilities in life.
Is it possible to change the premium payment frequency for term insurance within the policy term?
Yes, you can change the frequency of premium payment at any time within the policy term.