HDFC Life Term Insurance vs PNB MetLife Term Insurance
Securing your loved ones at least financially in your absence is your prime responsibility. And the best way to do this is with term insurance, as it offers a substantial sum assured in case of your untimely demise. But it would be best if you opted for the right term insurance plan to safeguard them financially during uncertain times. Therefore, you should compare various term plans and then opt for the right one. Here are the details about the term plans offered by HDFC Life Insurance and PNB MetLife Insurance to help you understand their various benefits and features.
HDFC Life Insurance Term Plans vs PNB MetLife Term Plans Overview
|Parameters||HDFC Life Insurance||PNB MetLife Insurance|
|Number of Term insurance plans||3||3|
|E-services||Online consultation, registration services, buying policy, policy renewal and claim settlement||Registration services, online consultation, online payment, policy status, claims status, grievance registration|
|Claim settlement ratio||99.07%||97.18%|
Term Insurance policies – HDFC Life Insurance vs PNB MetLife Insurance
HDFC Life Insurance is a renowned insurer in the country offering a host of life insurance products, including term insurance, child plan, retirement plan, savings, and investment, amongst others. HDFC Life Insurance commenced its operation in the year 2000 and boasts of a high claim settlement ratio of 99.07%, proving it to be a reliable insurance partner in the insurance sector.
PNB MetLife Insurance is amongst the oldest and trusted insurers in the country. The company is backed by Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited, M.Pallonji and Company Private Limited, and MetLife International Holdings and began its operations in 2001. The leading insurer offers various life insurance products, including affordable term insurance plans.
You can compare HDFC Life Term Insurance and PNB MetLife Insurance Term plans on various parameters mentioned below and opt for the right plan based on your requirements.
Term Insurance Plans by HDFC Life Insurance vs PNB MetLife Insurance
HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
- HDFC Life Insurance offers 3 term plans – HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life, HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus, HDFC Life Click 2 Protect 3D Plus.
- These term plans are uniquely designed to fulfill various requirements of the customers at different life stages.
- HDFC term plans come with a flexible option to pay premiums like yearly, monthly, half-yearly, and quarterly and choose from different payout choices.
- Rider benefits are also available under HDFC Life term plans, providing additional coverage to the policyholder.
Why choose HDFC Life Insurance Term Plans?
- HDFC Life Insurance term plans are affordable and provide comprehensive financial security to the policyholder’s family in their absence.
- HDFC Life Insurance offers term plans at low premiums if the policyholder has a healthy lifestyle.
- The term plans by HDFC Life Insurance come with MWPA enrolment benefit, which makes sure that the death benefit is legally secured for your loved ones only.
- The company ensures a fast and hassle-free claim settlement process and policy buying process.
- Being among the leading insurers, HDFC boasts of a vast network and distribution channel, ensuring that their products are easily accessible across all major cities and towns.
PNB Metlife Term Insurance Plans
- PNB Metlife offers affordable and customizable term insurance plans meeting various requirements of its customers at different stages of life.
- The leading insurer offers 3 different term insurance plans: PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan, PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus, and PNB MetLife Aajeevan Suraksha Term Plan.
- The term plans include flexible options to add riders, which helps widen the scope of your base policy cover and multiple payout options and premium payment options that you can choose as per your preference and feasibility.
Why choose the PNB Metlife term insurance plan?
- PNB MetLife term insurance plans are affordable and put less burden on the policyholder in the long run.
- The term plans by PNB MetLife are backed by various features and benefits, ensuring complete protection to the insurer’s family in their absence.
- PNB MetLife term plans come under tax exemptions as per the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Also, the term insurance plans by PNB MetLife can be tailor-made as per policyholder’s needs and requirements.
Is it possible to buy an HDFC Life term insurance plan online?
HDFC Life term insurance plan can be purchased online. And it is advised to buy insurance online as the process is simple, hassle-free, and involves less paperwork. However, before buying term insurance online, one should go through the policy details, compare various plans and then make the buying decision.
Is it safe to buy term insurance plans online?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to buy term insurance plans, as the payments are made through a secured gateway. However, you should be sure about the insurer's reputation while buying a term plan online, which you can check through the claim settlement ratio.
What are the documents required while purchasing the PNB MetLife Term Insurance plan online?
The documents required to purchase a PNB MetLife term insurance plan online are ID proof, address proof, and income proof. The documents which you can present for all these include Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card, driving license, passport, income tax return, Form 16, and bank statement of 6 months.
Is it possible to change the premium amount payable within the tenure of the PNB MetLife term policy?
No, it is not possible to change the premium amount payable during the policy tenure of the PNB MetLife Term plan. However, the premium gets changed while renewing the policy after its expiry.
How to check the PNB MetLife term plan status?
PNB MetLife term insurance plans' status can be checked by logging into their e-portal through the registered customer ID and password and entering your policy number under the policy details tab.
What are the popular riders available under term insurance plans?
The popular riders available under term insurance plans include:
Critical illness benefit rider
Accidental death benefit rider
Accidental disability benefit rider
Accelerated death benefit rider
Waiver of premium Income benefit rider.