Aegon Life Term Insurance vs PNB MetLife Term Insurance
Term Life Insurance isn’t an alternative but an unavoidable choice for everyone as it gives assured financial assistance to your loved ones during uncertain situations such as in your absence. Moreover, this form of life insurance offers high coverage at considerably low premium rates. To opt for the right term insurance policy, you need to compare various term plans available in the market. Along these lines, here are the subtleties of term insurance plans by Aegon Life Insurance and PNB MetLife Insurance which you can check and understand.
Aegon Life Term Insurance vs PNB MetLife Term Insurance Overview
|Parameters||Aegon Life Insurance||PNB MetLife term|
|Number of term insurance plan||2||3|
|E-services||Buying policy, policy renewal, update information, premium payments, and claim settlement||Policy buying online, premium payment online, tracking and registering for claims|
|Claim settlement ratio||98.01%||97.18%|
Term Insurance Policies – Aegon Life Insurance and PNB Metlife Insurance
Aegon Life Insurance is a joint venture between Times Group and Aegon Group. The company commenced its operations in July 2008 and counted among the most trusted insurance providers in the country’s insurance sector., featuring a claim settlement ratio as high as 98.01% in FY 2019-2020. Aegon Life Insurance offers a range of life insurance products, including term insurance plans catering to the varied needs of the customers.
PNB MetLife Insurance is one of the top insurance providers in the country, offering a wide range of life insurance products at competitive prices. PNB MetLife is backed by Punjab National Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited, M.Pallonji and Company Private Limited, and MetLife International Holdings; the company started its operations in the year 2001, and since then, it has marked its presence in the insurance sector through its exceptional customer service and products.
You can look at Aegon Life Insurance and PNB MetLife Insurance term insurance plans on different parameters and choose the right one based on your prerequisites.
Term Insurance Plans by Aegon Life insurance VS PNB MetLife Insurance
Aegon Life Insurance Term Plans
- Aegon Life Insurance offers 2 comprehensive term plans – Aegon Life iTerm Plan and Aegon Life Saral Jeevan Bima, which provide financial assistance to the insured’s family during uncertain times.
- Aegon Life iTerm plan offers life cover until the age of 100 years and comes with an inbuilt Aegon Life Critical care rider covering 36 critical illnesses.
- The iTerm plan by Aegon also covers COVID-19 death claims.
- Aegon Life Saral Jeevan Bima is a standardized term plan with simple and easy-to-understand guidelines while securing the insured’s loved ones in any unfortunate situations.
Why choose Aegon Life Insurance term plans?
- Aegon Life Insurance offers affordable prices complete protection plans, backed with attractive benefits and features.
- Aegon Life term insurance plans are carefully designed to cater to various needs of individuals at different stages of life.
- The term plan at Aegon offers flexible payout choices such as a lump-sum payment option, fixed monthly income for around 100 months, or a combination of the two.
- Also, the term plans offer tax benefits under the prevailing laws of the Income Tax Act.
PNB Metlife Term Insurance Plans
- PNB Metlife offers 3 affordable term insurance plans offering high sum assured at reasonable premiums.
- The term plans offered by the insurer include PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan, PNB MetLife Mera Term Plan Plus, and PNB MetLife Aajeevan Suraksha Term Plan, suiting various needs of the policyholders.
- PNB MetLife term insurance plans give the flexibility to add riders to the current term policy, which helps broaden the scope of existing life cover.
- The term plans come with flexible payout choices to assist the insured’s family manage their regular expenses at ease.
Why choose the PNB Metlife term insurance plan?
- PNB MetLife term insurance plans offer comprehensive life cover backed with various benefits and features while ensuring that your loved ones are financially secured in your absence.
- In addition, the term plans are qualified for tax breaks under the prevailing norms of the Income Tax Act.
- Moreover, the insurance provider gives the flexibility to customize the term insurance plans as per the necessities and prerequisites of the insured.
What are the documents needed to buy the PNB MetLife Term Insurance plan online?
The documents required to purchase PNB MetLife term insurance plans online are Address proof, ID proof and income proof, within which you can provide Aadhar card, driving license, voter ID, birth certificate, passport, Form 16, 6 months bank statement, last 3 months salary slip, recent passport size photographs and income tax return.
Can I change the premium payable during the policy tenure under PNB MetLife Insurance?
Usually, it is not possible to change the premium payable within the policy tenure of PNB MetLife Insurance. However, at the time of policy renewal, the premium payable gets changed.
Is it safe to buy term insurance plans online?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to buy term insurance plans online. However, you should check the credibility and reputation of the insurer before making the buying decision.
What is the process to check the status of my PNB MetLife term plan?
You can check your PNB MetLife term plan status by logging into its e-portal using your registered customer ID and password. And accordingly, you can check the policy status under the policy details tab.
Does Aegon Life Insurance cover accidental death claims?
Yes, Aegon Life Insurance covers accidental death claims and pays the sum assured to the nominee. Moreover, you can add various riders such as critical illness riders, accidental death benefit riders to enhance the scope of existing coverage.
How are Aegon Life term insurance plan premiums calculated?
The Aegon Life term insurance plan premiums are calculated based on the insured's gender, age, occupation, income, lifestyle habits, etc.
How much time does Aegon Life insurance take to settle claims?
According to the Insurance Regulatory Development of Authority India (IRDAI) guidelines, all insurers are required to settle claims within 30 working days upon receiving the required documents.