Bharti Axa Term Insurance Calculator
Bharti Axa Term Insurance Calculator
Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a well-known insurance provider in the private insurance area since 2006. It is a combination of two large corporations – Bharti Group in India, and AXA, the Paris-based insurance giant. The insurer offers a wide range of insurance products which includes an array of term insurance plans catering to different needs of people.
With a healthy claim settlement ratio of 97.35% for 2019-20, it proved itself a reputed insurance partner. Bharti AXA Term Insurance Premium Calculator is a valuable tool that assists you with calculating the premium amount accurately for your Bharti AXA term insurance plan based on the policy term, sum assured, policy tenure, policyholder’s age, etc. It gives you an idea of how much you need to pay throughout the policy term, and accordingly, you can plan your budget.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Term Insurance Premium Calculator
- Exact Calculation: Bharti AXA Term Insurance Premium Calculator shows up at the exact premium you need to pay against the chosen term insurance plan.
- Free Of Cost: The Bharti AXA Term Insurance calculator is free of cost tool available online.
- Settle on an Informed Decision: Bharti AXA Term Insurance number calculator tells you the exact premium amount you need to pay towards term insurance which further helps you settle on the right choice.
Bharti AXA Term Insurance Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Premier Protect Plan
- Bharti AXA Life Grameen Jeevan Bima Yojana
- Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term
- Bharti AXA Life Smart Jeevan
- Bharti AXA Life POS Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana
- Bharti AXA Life Income Protection
Below are the details about term insurance plans offered by Bharti AXA Life Insurance:
1. Bharti AXA Life Premier Protect Plan
This new term insurance plan offers financial help to your family in your absence and gives you the flexibility to increase the life cover at important life milestones such as marriage, childbirth, etc. This plan offers 3 different payout options for the convenience of the insured.
2. Bharti AXA Life Grameen Jeevan Bima Yojana
This term plan provides life cover in case of the policyholder’s demise. It additionally offers the 100% return of premiums paid as a lump sum at the time of policy maturity.
3. Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term
Along with securing the family’s financial future, this term insurance plan offers you flexible options to choose from the 3 payout options. The policyholders also get the option to opt for critical illness cover up to the age of 75 years.
4. Bharti AXA Life Smart Jeevan
This term insurance plan secures your family for a very long time (12 years) at a nominal premium in the event of the policyholder’s sudden demise. It additionally ensures a 100% return of premium paid towards the maturity of the policy.
5. Bharti AXA Life POS Saral Jeevan Bima Yojana
It is a pure protection plan that offers life cover to the insured’s family in cased of his or her unfortunate demise.
6. Bharti AXA Life Income Protection
This term insurance plan guarantees that the policyholder’s family gets regular income in the form of yearly installments for 15 or 20 years upon the life assured’s demise.
Benefits of Bharti AXA Life Insurance Term Insurance
Term Plans offered by Bharti AXA Life Insurance offers are comprehensive protection plans available at affordable premium costs. These provide financial support to the policyholder’s family during uncertain times and ensures that they are taken care of.
- High Life Cover at Low Premium: Bharti AXA Life Insurance Term Plans offers high insurance coverage at low and reasonable premiums. Moreover, the policy term ranges between 10 to 35 years, providing life cover to the insured for as long as 75 years.
- Various Payout Options: Bharti AXA Term Insurance offers three payout choices – lump sum amount on maturity, monthly income @ 1.04% of the death benefit amount for 10 years, and 50% of the death benefit as lump sum plus monthly income for 5 years.
- Return of Premiums: Bharti AXA term insurance plans come with maturity benefits. It returns all the premiums paid on policy maturity or if the policyholder outlives the policy tenure.
- Tax Benefits: Bharti AXA term insurance plans offer tax benefits for the premiums paid and payout benefit amount as per the prevailing laws of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Option to add riders: Bharti AXA Life Insurance permits the policyholder to include riders in the existing policy, which helps in enhancing the base coverage. Some of the famous riders are premium waiver riders, accidental death riders, amongst others.
When does the Bharti AXA term insurance plan expire?
The Bharti AXA term insurance plan expires only at the end of the policy term or if the insured passes away within the policy term and the claim is received by the nominee (whichever happens earlier).
What is the process to track the status of the Bharti AXA term insurance plan?
To track the status of your Bharti AXA term insurance policy, you need to visit the website of the Bharti AXA life insurance company and go to the policy tracker page. Then you need to enter your term insurance policy number, date of birth, contact details and click on the 'Submit' button to get your policy status.
How is Bharti AXA term insurance plan premium calculated?
Bharti AXA term insurance plan premium amount is calculated based on several factors comprising of age, gender, income, occupation, lifestyle habits, etc. Also, it is advised to buy a term plan as early as possible in your life to enjoy low premiums as term insurance premiums increase with age.
Is it possible that the Bharti AXA term Insurance policy claim can get rejected?
Yes, the Bharti AXA term insurance policy claim can get rejected if the nominee provides false information or hides any information when purchasing the policy.
What are the minimum and maximum ages to apply for the Bharti AXA term insurance policy?
The minimum entry age for Bharti AXA term insurance policy is 18 years, and the maximum is 65 years.
Term Insurance Calculators
- LIC Term Insurance Calculator
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Calculator
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Max Life Term Insurance Calculator
- SBI Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Bajaj Allianz Life Term Insurance Calculator
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Calculator
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Calculator
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Calculator
- Reliance Nippon Term Insurance Calculator
- Ageas Federal Term Insurance Calculator
- Bharti Axa Term Insurance Calculator
- Aviva India Term Insurance Calculator
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Calculator
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Exide Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Future Generali Term Insurance Calculator
- Shriram Life Term Insurance Calculator
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022