Aviva Life Term Insurance Calculator
Aviva Life Term Insurance Calculator
Founded in 2002, Aviva India Life Insurance Company was founded in 2002 and is promoted by Dabur India and Aviva Plc, a UK-based insurance company. The company work towards providing a compelling customer service experience with digital innovations. It offers a hassle-free buying experience and excellent customer care assistance.
Aviva India Life Insurance Company offers a range of insurance products, including term insurance offering high coverage at affordable premiums. The term insurance plans by Aviva ensure financial security to your loved ones in your absence. Aviva Life Term Insurance premium calculator is specifically designed to help you calculate the monthly premium to be paid against the sum assured amount without any documentation.
Benefits of Aviva Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Accurate Premium Amount: Aviva Life term insurance calculator gives the accurate premium amount for your term insurance plan. The knowledge of different term insurance premium amounts can help you compare and choose the right term insurance plan matching your requirements.
- Free from errors: The best about Aviva Life Term calculator is that it is less prone to mistakes and gives error-free calculation results compared to manual calculations.
- Saves Time: The Aviva Life Term insurance premium calculator saves you a lot of time getting quotes for various term plans. It gives you the exact premium amount for your term insurance in less than a minute without submitting any documents.
- Hassle-Free: Aviva Life insurance premium calculator is a simple and easy-to-use online tool available for everyone. You simply need to enter your personal details and get the details of your premium amount payable.
Aviva India Term Insurance Plans
- Aviva Jana Suraksha
- Aviva LifeShield Advantage
- Aviva Life Shield Premium
- Aviva Saral Jeevan Bima Plan
Below are the details about term insurance plans offered by Aviva India Life Insurance:
1. Aviva Jan Suraksha term plan: Aviva Jan Suraksha is an affordable term insurance plan, offering comprehensive protection to your family with an assured lump sum amount in case of sudden demise. In case of accidental death, the policy nominee receives double the sum assured. Under this plan, you also get the flexibility to pay premiums yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly and single payment.
2. Aviva LifeShield Advantage Term Plan: Aviva LifeShield Advantage is an individual non-participating life insurance plan, providing financial protection to your family along with offering support in case of permanent disability during the policy tenure. Aviva LifeShield Advantage Term Plan also offers maturity benefits at the end of the policy term along with 2 different protection plans – Life Protection and Life Cum Disability (with the return of premium).
3. Aviva Life Shield Premium term insurance plan: Aviva Life Shield Premium term plan is a complete protection plan, providing life cover and financial security to your family in case of your untimely demise within the policy term. This term plan ensures the financial security of your loved ones in your absence and comes with additional cover options – Accidental Death Benefit and Waiver of Premium Cover Benefit.
4. Aviva Saral Jeevan Bima Plan: Aviva Saral Jeevan Bima plan is a standard term insurance plan with simple, easy-to-understand guidelines. This pure protection plan offers financial security to your family in case of sudden demise within the policy tenure. Moreover, it is an affordable term plan offering the flexibility to choose from the different premium payment terms.
Benefits of Aviva India Term Insurance Plans
Aviva India Life Insurance is amongst the leading insurance providers in India, which offers different term insurance plans catering to varying requirements of its customers. The term plans provide financial assistance to the insured’s family members during uncertain times and ensure a hassle-free buying and claim settlement process.
- Affordable Premiums: Aviva life term insurance plans give you a substantial life cover or sum assured at affordable premiums. You can opt for a comprehensive love cover that matches your requirements and fits your budget.
- Financial Security: Aviva India Life Insurance term plan ensured financial assistance as well as life cover to your family in your absence. In case of your untimely demise within the policy term, the insurer will provide the death benefit amount to your dependents.
- Tax Benefits: Premiums paid towards Aviva Term Insurance policies and the payout amount are eligible for tax benefits offering tax exemptions under Section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Add-on Coverage: Under Aviva Life Term Insurance plans, you get the option to add riders in your base policy to enhance the scope of your policy coverage and get additional benefits of Accidental Death and Disability Rider, Critical Illness Rider, etc.
- Various Premium Payment Options: Under Aviva Life term insurance, you get different options to pay premiums at your convenience. You can pay premiums singularly, yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly.
Is there a free-look period under Aviva Life Insurance term plans?
Aviva Life Insurance offers 15 days free-look period. The life assured can opt to cancel or return the insurance policy if they are not satisfied after stating reasons for cancellation or return.
What is the grace period under Aviva term insurance plans?
Aviva Life Insurance offers 15 days grace period in case of monthly premium payments and 30 days grace period for yearly, half-yearly, and quarterly premium payments from the date of the first unpaid premium payment.
Is suicide covered under Aviva term insurance plans?
In case the insured passes away due to suicide within the first 12 months from the date of policy issuance, then 80% of the total premiums paid are given to the life assured’s family.
Why should I opt for Aviva Term Insurance?
Aviva Life Insurance offers 4 different affordable term insurance products which provide life cover and financial security to your loved ones in case of your sudden demise. Moreover, the company ensures a hassle-free buying experience and robust customer service.
What is the revival period under Aviva term insurance plans?
Aviva Life Insurance provides a revival period of 5 years from the first date of unpaid regular premium payment.
What is the process to get the duplicate hard copy of the policy document?
If you want to get a duplicate hard copy of your policy document, then you need to submit the following documents at the nearest Aviva Life Insurance Branch Office:
Photo ID Proof
Recent colored photograph
Indemnity on Rs 100 stamp paper
Bank statement showing the remittance proof
Original ID proof to be submitted & verified by the executive of the branch
Term Insurance Calculators
- LIC Term Insurance Calculator
- Tata AIA Term Insurance Calculator
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Max Life Term Insurance Calculator
- SBI Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Aegon Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Bajaj Allianz Life Term Insurance Calculator
- IndiaFirst Life Term Insurance Calculator
- PNB MetLife Term Insurance Calculator
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Term Insurance Calculator
- ICICI Prudential Term Insurance Calculator
- Reliance Nippon Term Insurance Calculator
- Ageas Federal Term Insurance Calculator
- Bharti Axa Term Insurance Calculator
- Aviva India Term Insurance Calculator
- Canara HSBC OBC Term Insurance Calculator
- Kotak Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Pramerica Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Exide Life Term Insurance Calculator
- Future Generali Term Insurance Calculator
- Shriram Life Term Insurance Calculator
Latest Term Insurance Blogs
- List Of 10 Best Investment Plans For A Boy Child In India 2022
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India To Buy in 2022
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine For People Above 18 Years In India
- A Detailed Guide To AYUSH Health Insurance And Its Benefits
- What Is The Bajaj Allianz Claim Settlement Ratio?
- A Detailed Guide To ICICI Prudential Claim Settlement Ratio
- Benefits And Features Of LIC’s Jeevan Tarang Policy
- Best One Time Investment Plans For Children In India For 2022
- A Detailed Guide To SBI Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- Features And Benefits
- Best One-Time Investment Plans In India For 2022