List of 5 Best 1 Crore Term Insurance Plans for Women’s in India 2021
Women are playing an imperative role in their families, but others often overlook their contribution. Term insurance plans for men are common because it is believed that only men used to earn for the rest of family members. Several statistics have also claimed that only 50% of women are covered under insurance policies. On the other hand, more than 75% of men are covered under various insurance policies. But now, the situations, as well as perceptions, are changing. These days, women are also earning for their families and offering financial support to family members. Moreover, several studies have also proved that women are more susceptible to critical diseases as compared to their male partners. Thus, term insurance policies for women are also important nowadays.
1 Crore Term Insurance Plan for female
A 1 Crore term plan for women is a typical term policy that offers a sum assured of 1 Crore. The best term insurance plan for 1 Crore guarantees to pay the sum assured to the beneficiary on the death of the insured policyholder. The prime purpose of a term policy is to offer dual benefits to policyholders. A 1 crore life insurance plan will offer a death benefit and ensure financial stability to the family members if the policyholder expires during the term insurance policy. This 1 crore insurance product will act as a guardian for the family of the policyholder. This 1 Crore insurance policy will inspire them to fulfill their financial needs and goals.
These days, insurance companies are embracing customers with a spectrum of term insurance policies that can be customized as per the requirements of women. The cost of premium, benefits and policy features are not the same for all term policies. The basic premium amount is applicable for those who don’t have any record of alcohol dependence or existing diseases.
Based on medical issues, history of lifestyle disease, smoking, or drinking habit, the 1 crore term insurance premium amount will increase. If a policyholder opts for some rider benefits, then also he/she needs to pay higher premiums.
Consider the below-mentioned one crore term insurance plans and choose the best one crore insurance policy plan that complements all your requirements. Women can also purchase these 1 crore term insurance plans according to their requirements.
5 Best 1 Crore Term Plan for Females in India for 2021
- Bajaj Allianz iSecure Term Assurance Plan
- HDFC Life Click2 Protect Plus Plan
- Aegon Life i-Term Insurance Plan
- LIC Tech Term Plan
- ICICI Prudential iCare II Term Plan
1. Bajaj Allianz iSecure Term Assurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz iSecure is a non-participating term plan that offers a term assured of Rs. 1 Crore and above. Some features of this plan are,
- This plan comes with three variants (basic life cover, basic life cover with monthly income, and basic life cover with increasing monthly income)
- This plan offers variable premium rates for the lifestyle categories, such as Preferred Non-Smoker, Non-Smoker, and Smoker for a minimum sum assured of Rs. 20 lakhs
- The minimum entry age is 18 years, and the maximum age is 60 years
- The minimum and maximum maturity ages are 28 years and 60 years, respectively
- Women can enjoy rider benefits under the plan (accidental death benefits rider, waiver of premium benefit rider, and accidental permanent total & partial disability benefit rider)
2. HDFC Life Click2 Protect Plus Plan
Are you looking for the best 1 Crore insurance plan to strengthen the protection of your family? Then, HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus term plan could be your utmost choice. This 1 Crore term plan offers financial assistance to your loved ones. Some intriguing features of this plan are,
- This plan comes with four options – Life, Extra Life, Income and Income Plus Option
- The minimum entry age is 18, and the maximum age is 65 years
- The maximum maturity age under this Rs.1 Crore term plan is 75 years
- The plan offers rider benefits such as critical illness or accidental disability
- Policyholders are free to choose the plan between single premium and regular premium payment option
- Special premium rates for females.
3. Aegon Life i-Term Insurance Plan
Aegon Life iterm is also one of the best 1 crore insurance plans that give ultimate protection to your family. Some features are,
- This plan covers till the age of 100 years
- This plan comes with three variants: Life Protect, Protect Plus, and Dual Protect
- For the Life protect variant, this plan offers life cover + 100% payout on Terminal Illness + increased life cover at essential life stages
- For Protect Plus variant, this plan offers life cover increases by 5% every year without an increase in premium + 100% payout on Terminal Illness
- For the dual protect variant, this plan offers life Cover + 100% payout on Terminal Illness + regular monthly income starting from 60 years of age till maturity.
- Get lump sum payout on diagnosis of 36 Critical Illnesses
- Lower premium for females and non-smokers
4. LIC Tech Term Plan
Lic Tech term plan is a non-linked online term plan that is designed to offer 1 Crore coverage to policyholders. Some features of this plan are,
- LIC Tech term plan comes with two benefit options: Level Sum Assured and Increasing Sum Assured.
- It offers options to choose from various premium payment options – Single-Premium, Regular Premium, and Limited Premium Payment.
- It is available at special rates for women.
- The policy offers a rebate on high sums assured.
- It has two categories of premium rates – Non-Smoker rates and Smoker rates.
- The policy comes with a rider benefit option to increase coverage on additional premium payment.
- Since there is no limit on the maximum sum assured under the plan; hence, you can opt for Rs. 1 Crore term insurance amount
- On survival, this plan doesn’t offer any maturity benefit
5. ICICI Prudential iCare II Term Plan
This 1 crore term insurance policy comes with a plethora of benefits and features. Some features are,
- The minimum entry age is 18 and 60 years is the maximum age limit
- The plan also gives you the option to choose a plan from two premium payment options: Regular Pay and One Pay
- The accidental death benefit is available with iCare II Option II i.e., equal to the sum assured
- There is no maturity benefit under the policy. By choosing the One Pay premium payment option, you can get the surrender value.
These are some of the best 1 Crore term life insurance plans for females. But always go through the policy details carefully so that you can select the most suitable term plan for your financial requirements.