An Easy Guide for LIC Login Procedure
In today’s fast-moving world, online services have saved our time and efforts significantly. One such example of an online service that is helping millions of people is the LIC Portal called LIC e-Services. This online portal has made life easier for the policyholders, who need to no longer visit the LIC branches to avail different services. All they need is to register for free on this portal with their LIC login and access various services online.
What is the LIC Customer Login Procedure?
There are several ways for a successful LIC login. A policyholder can log in through the policy number. There are provisions for LIC New User Registration and LIC Online Payment Login too. We will discuss all of them for your reference one by one. Besides, worry not, if you have forgotten your LIC India Customer Login User ID or Password. We will explain that too.
How to do LIC Login through Policy Number?
It is quite easy to do LIC Policy login through a policy number. Let us see elaborate a bit on the procedure to do LIC Online Login by policy number:
- If you are a registered user, you can access the Home Page of the official LIC portal www.licindia.in to log in.
- If you are not a registered user, just register by filling in a registration form. Create a User ID and password.
- Once logged in, if you wish to enroll in a policy select ‘Yes’ when you see the question ‘Do you have a LIC Policy?”
- Click on ‘Submit’ after filling an online policy enrolment form to complete the registration.
- Repeat the same steps if you have multiple policies from LIC India.
- You will get an email confirmation once you register successfully on the online portal. Remember, the policy number is somewhere between 6 to 9 numbers.
How to do LIC New User Registration and Log in?
The procedure for LIC New User Registration and login is as follows:
- Visit the official LIC website www.licindia.in.
- Go to the ‘Online Services’ option on the left-hand side and then click on the ‘Customer Portal’ tab.
- You will then land upon the e-Service page of LIC. Click on the ‘New User’ tab.
- Enter the details as required. Make sure to fill in the correct details of your policy and confirm the mobile number.
- Click ‘Proceed’ once all the information is filled in.
- Select a User ID and Password as per the terms and conditions of the LIC policy login.
- Now, get ready to log in with the User ID and Password you just created and press ‘Submit’.
- Once logged in through your LIC India Customer Login, you can easily access all the available services online like e-Services, Basic Services, and Premier Services.
How to do LIC Online Payment Login?
Have a look at the procedure for an easy LIC Online Payment Login:
- After a successful login at www.licindia.in, go to the ‘Online Services’ and click the ‘Customer Portal’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Registered User’ option.
- Under the Role Option, select ‘Customer’ and Sign In using your User ID and Password.
- Up next, click on the ‘Self/Policies’ tab and see the details of your premium and if the premium is due, click on the ‘Pay Premium’ tab.
- Choose your preferred payment option from options like Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
- Make the premium payment with this easy LIC online payment login.
How to Login if you have forgotten your User ID/ Password?
The issue of forgotten User ID and Password is not a new one, many people have the same issue. You can still do a successful LIC customer portal login in the following manner:
- Visit www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Customer Portal’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Registered User’ tab.
- Once the login form opens, select the ‘Forgot User ID/Password option.
- If you have forgotten the User ID, enter your policy number, premium, and date of birth under the ‘User ID’ option.
- If you have forgotten the password, enter your User ID and date of birth under the ‘Password’ Option.
- Now, fill in the right Captcha and simply click on the ‘Submit’ option to log in.
What are the Benefits of e-Services offered by LIC?
The list of e-Services offered by LIC Customer Portal are as follows:
- Check your Policy Status
- Register an Online Claim
- Check your Claim Status
- Check your Nominee Status
- Check your Loan Status
- Easy Online Premium Payment
- Check Policy Conditions and Features
- Illustration of the Benefits
- Complaint Registration
- Policy Revival Quotations
- Proposal and Policy Images
Who is Eligible to Avail LIC Policy Online Services?
Let’s see who all are eligible to register on LIC Customer Portal:
- Anyone with an insurance policy in his/her name or under the name of the children can register at the LIC online portal.
- When a minor turns 18, a new user ID will be created for him/her to register online for the LIC online portal.
- All the existing LIC customers are eligible to register for LIC online login.
- Married couples can’t register for the policy of their spouse. They need to register their policies individually.
We now assume you have learned the best ways to use the LIC online portal. Simply log in on the LIC e-Services and sit a bouquet of online services to make the best out of your policy from the comfort of your home. Whether it is the need to pay the policy premium or check the policy status, everything is easy and hassle-free with the LIC portal. Do try it once and get addicted.